What's new

Nuggets going hard for the tank.

Bawse Dawg

@FisolaNYDN
J.R. Smith is starting & Iman Shumpert could be departing. I'm hearing Knicks-Nuggets continue to discuss an Iman for Kenneth Faried trade.

Don't let up, keep losing!!

What?

Bad move IMO... they can tank without losing Faried. Lawson & Faried are the backbone of that team now. I mean, who else of substance have they got? Adding Wiggins/Jabari/Randle to that core makes it a pretty nice trio.

What?

Bad move IMO... they can tank without losing Faried. Lawson & Faried are the backbone of that team now. I mean, who else of substance have they got? Adding Wiggins/Jabari/Randle to that core makes it a pretty nice trio.

I agree, if true, this makes zero sensefor Denver. How many more wins does Faried actually give the nuggets?

I have a hard time believing this will happen.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using JazzFanz mobile app

I agree, if true, this makes zero sensefor Denver. How many more wins does Faried actually give the nuggets?

I have a hard time believing this will happen.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using JazzFanz mobile app

I would have to believe there is a pick involved for Denver. This is a win now move for the Knicks, so they have to be giving up something more than just Shump.

I would have to believe there is a pick involved for Denver. This is a win now move for the Knicks, so they have to be giving up something more than just Shump.

Even if there is a pick - it won't be top 10 - Faried is easily a top 10 pick next year talent wise. You don't lose a guy like that just to move up a few rungs on the ladder.

Even if there is a pick - it won't be top 10 - Faried is easily a top 10 pick next year talent wise. You don't lose a guy like that just to move up a few rungs on the ladder.

Iman Shumpert is not a bad player. And I disagree that Manimal is a top ten pick next year. In any other draft? Probably. But next year, I think all of the players picked top 10 will probably be better than Faried. Faried is pretty much who he is now, and is not really going to get better. He is an energy guy that people like because he is fun to watch. Take away the hair, and he is no more popular than Millsap, and Millsap was good, but probably not a top 10 pick in this years draft.

There are seven teams within 2 games of the jazz's top tank position.

Still about 90% of the season remaining.

Anything can happen.

Who cares if the Nuggets are tanking we have the inside track and we are ten times worse.

I fully expect us to win games at a better rate as the season goes so we need to rack up as many to gain separation from other tankers.

In addition, the last part of the season will involve GSW type of tankjobs and as great as our FO tank has been I can't see Ty being told to play 5 PFs at once throwing games like that.

I fully expect us to win games at a better rate as the season goes so we need to rack up as many to gain separation from other tankers.

In addition, the last part of the season will involve GSW type of tankjobs and as great as our FO tank has been I can't see Ty being told to play 5 PFs at once throwing games like that.

I know we won't go 0-82, but right now it's hard to imagine us even winning one, and hard to imagine us getting significantly better. I'm not worried.