What's new

Obama wins.....

Unemployement was worse under Obama.

Obama set records in terms of his spending.

Gas prices have doubled since Obama took office.

My healthcare costs have doubled since Obamacare.

Do your homework. Moran.

You can't directly associate these things to Obama. My guess is all that would more than likely be true had McCain won. The wider world does have an impact.

Is your arguement really "It is ok if Obama has not been good on gas prices since Bush sucked as well"?

You could insert ANY issue in place of "gas prices" and that would be the excuse for Obama's first term. "Bush was worse!"

I love how most of your right-leaners complain endlessly about entitlements and then smoothly segue into complaints about gas prices. What political and economic regime entitles you to foreign oil at 'fair' prices? eh?

In other words, shut the **** up about gas prices. You should be paying more. A lot.

Unemployement was worse under Obama.

Obama set records in terms of his spending.

Gas prices have doubled since Obama took office.

My healthcare costs have doubled since Obamacare.

Do your homework. Moran.

Copy paste? Why not confine your political talking points to one thread?

Quick, let's recall the election before the dow drops another point! The stock market as a reactive organism in a hyperbolic state of flux that doesn't represent the economy on main street? WE'VE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE IN OUR LIFETIME. PANIC

I love how most of your right-leaners complain endlessly about entitlements and then smoothly segue into complaints about gas prices. What political and economic regime entitles you to foreign oil at 'fair' prices? eh?

In other words, shut the **** up about gas prices. You should be paying more. A lot.

That right there is the problem.

That right there is the problem.

well then lets frack the **** out of southern Utah, eh? Most energy sources on American soil require much more capital investment for much less yield.

It's a simple fact: we need to get off oil. Put a $1 per gallon tax on it, and throw that all into alternative energy. Then thank me later.

i love how most of your right-leaners complain endlessly about entitlements and then smoothly segue into complaints about healthcare costs. What political and economic regime entitles you to healthcare costs at 'fair' prices? Eh?

In other words, shut the **** up about the cost of healthcare. You should be paying more. A lot.

fixed.

It's a simple fact: we need to get off oil. Put a $1 per gallon tax on it, and throw that all into alternative energy. Then thank me later.

I disagree with the alternative energy argument here, as oil wells have been proven to be replenishing themselves naturally.
Gas prices are held up by the oil companies that will charge whatever they feel like charging, regardless of the price of a barrel of oil.
When was the last time you saw a lobbyist for alternative energy running around congress?
There's no money or sustainability for alternatives as of yet.

I disagree with the alternative energy argument here, as oil wells have been proven to be replenishing themselves naturally.
Gas prices are held up by the oil companies that will charge whatever they feel like charging, regardless of the price of a barrel of oil.
When was the last time you saw a lobbyist for alternative energy running around congress?
There's no money or sustainability for alternatives as of yet.

well then, good thing I wasn't talking strictly in terms of money, eh?

did you just say there is no sustainability in sustainable energy?

it's always hilarious how stupid and out-of-touch you are. You've consistently been one of the most successful alts around here.

You would be really good at dodgeball.

So you can say we should be paying higher in gas but you won't admit that you think we should be paying higher in healthcare costs?

well then, good thing I wasn't talking strictly in terms of money, eh?

did you just say there is no sustainability in sustainable energy?

Yeah no doubt.

Yeah I did, pay no mind to that comment.
Although it does take money and effort from our government to bring these technologies to fruition, which you will never see unless you're a big wig.

You would be really good at dodgeball.

So you can say we should be paying higher in gas but you won't admit that you think we should be paying higher in healthcare costs?

What high school let you walk out the door as a 'graju8'?

What high school let you walk out the door as a 'graju8'?

Answer the question, pansy.

You think Americans should be paying higher in gas prices.

Do you believe Americans should be paying higher in healthcare costs too?