What's new

Obvious Moves the Jazz Should Make this Offseason

whatthe

Mike Conley + Royce Oneale to the Wizards for KP. You trade Bogey. You try to replicate what the Cavs had with three 7 footers. Gobert, KP, and Juan Herman Gomez, Jordan Clarkson and Donovan. Ingles in the off-season.

LoPo

I honestly think no matter what the trade is we are going to take a step back if we trade Gobert. I think we can retool around Mitchell and be back to a competitive playoff team in a couple years if Mitchell decides to stick around. I just don’t think he wants to be here.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
I think we can still make the playoffs without Rudy but be better prepared for the playoffs.

I don't know about you, but I would rather have a better chance in the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Mike Conley + Royce Oneale to the Wizards for KP. You trade Bogey. You try to replicate what the Cavs had with three 7 footers. Gobert, KP, and Juan Herman Gomez, Jordan Clarkson and Donovan. Ingles in the off-season.

Locke mentioned that Conley and Royce for Porzingis trade on his show Friday, and he mentioned Porzingis a few times on today's show too...he seems kind of intrigued by him. I must admit the thought of Rudy and Porzingis in the starting lineup together kind of intrigues me as well. I don't think it would work in the playoffs, but it is kind of fascinating to think about though.

whatthe

Locke mentioned that Conley and Royce for Porzingis trade on his show Friday, and he mentioned Porzingis a few times on today's show too...he seems kind of intrigued by him. I must admit the thought of Rudy and Porzingis in the starting lineup together kind of intrigues me as well. I don't think it would work in the playoffs, but it is kind of fascinating to think about though.
Lauri Markenen helped the Cavs. Similarly KP could help the Jazz it could effect the whole roster.

Release the Kraken

The list starts and ends with firing Quin. There is a 0% chance that Juancho is back on his current contract. Options for moves where we get good value aren’t great.
Yes, I 100% concur that this is the only “real” obvious move! The fact that Snyder is the fourth highest tenured coach behind Pop, Spoelstra and Kerr (all with multiple championships) and Snyder has never been past the second round is enough to qualify by itself independent of the multiple coaching gaffes he’s committed. Even Mike Malone, the fifth highest tenured has been past the second round in Denver as well as made us look like buffoons in their comeback series victory over us.