What's new

Game Thread Oct 25, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Kings

Added to Calendar: 10-25-23

Months ago I had the wisdom and foresight to pass on going to Les Miserables with my wife’s family. Not anti-theater but that one isnt my jam. My daughter is going with my wife as they will enjoy it far more than I would. Turns out it would be opening night for our Utah Jazz. Will me turning down a chance to go see the Miserable Ones lead me to a path of joy… or will we be the miserable ones?

This is a must win game.

I think this is a great matchup for us in the first game. Kings arent going to be great on defense, so our offense can get a chance to get going. Plus they are a playoff team last year and I am guessing still a solid team so a good test to see where we are at to start the season.

I think this is a great matchup for us in the first game. Kings arent going to be great on defense, so our offense can get a chance to get going. Plus they are a playoff team last year and I am guessing still a solid team so a good test to see where we are at to start the season.
Like a 128 to 120 type game incoming.

Months ago I had the wisdom and foresight to pass on going to Les Miserables with my wife’s family. Not anti-theater but that one isnt my jam. My daughter is going with my wife as they will enjoy it far more than I would. Turns out it would be opening night for our Utah Jazz. Will me turning down a chance to go see the Miserable Ones lead me to a path of joy… or will we be the miserable ones?

This is a must win game.
Les Miz is my favorite.

I think the Jazz are a slightly better team this year compared to last year, reasons:
1) Lauri has more experience being the primary option
2) Walker has a year of experience under his belt
3) John Collins is pretty good
4) Kris Dunn is a very good perimeter defender; Jazz should force a few turnovers

Jazz's 3pt shooting is tbd though. If it's good enough to space the floor, then the Jazz might actually be pretty good.

The key is not letting Sabonis walk all over us.

I read the abridged version in 5th grade. It was worth a buttload of AR points
It feels like the more unhappy the story the more people are gaga over the stuff. Someday I will see it but I would absolutely be the miserable one had I seen it Wednesday and missed live overreactions to THT spin moves