What's new

Game Thread Oct 31, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 10-31-22

Not a good news. Hope Ja still a bit weak. As he is just insane this year. Whatever the result is,i will be happy. That's the good team supporting 2 teams who play against each other.
Not good news?

The last thing I want the Jazz to do is beat up on injury riddled teams. If we are going to get wins, I at least want them to be as earned as possible.

I wonder who guards Ja? Vanderbilt might be the best option in the starting lineup but he’d probably foul out after playing about 15 minutes.
I think the only two guys who are good enough on defense to guard Ja are Agbaji and NAW. I'm not saying they could lock him down but they're clearly better defenders than our regular rotation guards.

Grizzlies gameplan pretty obvious, expose our complete lack of rim protection. Too bad they cant hit FT's.

Loving the ghoulish theme tonight!
Which movie villain has to go? Choices: Jason, Mike Meyers, Freddy Kruger or Ghost Face. Two best responses IMO:. Olynyk: “I honestly don’t know who they are.” Sexton: “I’ve got them all right here -points to right thigh tattoos!”

You know, the calzones at The Pie Pizzeria are really a decent value. They're massive for like $12, enough for two or three people.

Kessler is now out 3 games for a cold? This dude might be soft.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

It's hilarious to me THT tries the 10 inch vertical style layups when he can throw down some nasty dunks. Would be interesting to see him try to challenge defenders at the rim more.