What's new

***Official College Basketball Thread***

If BYU gets put into those play-in games, I'm going to hire kids to go toliet paper/paint ball/egg/dog poop the doorstep of every Committee member's house.

If BYU gets put into those play-in games, I'm going to hire kids to go toliet paper/paint ball/egg/dog poop the doorstep of every Committee member's house.

Better yet, get their addresses and send the missionaries to their doors. Make sure the missionaries come back time and again even if told no.

Damn, BYU is right on that bubble. A couple of teams overachieving the next couple days could knock them out.

Damn, BYU is right on that bubble. A couple of teams overachieving the next couple days could knock them out.

Just according to some media heads. I think once the commitee actually looks at BYU vs these other teams closer, there won't be any debate. BYU's strength of schedule is like 20(Mid-major? LOL). RPI in the 30's. BPI 40 's. Top 100 W-L record looks good.

Just according to some media heads. I think once the commitee actually looks at BYU vs these other teams closer, there won't be any debate. BYU's strength of schedule is like 20(Mid-major? LOL). RPI in the 30's. BPI 40 's. Top 100 W-L record looks good.

What are their good wins? They have any?

What are their good wins? They have any?

8 wins against the Top 75 : Gonzaga(21), Texas(33), Stanford(39), Saint Marys(60) X 2, San Fran(73) x 3.

And they also beat Mount Saint Mary's, which is in the tourney. And Weber State, who will probably be in.

8 wins against the Top 75 : Gonzaga(21), Texas(33), Stanford(39), Saint Marys(60) X 2, San Fran(73) x 3.

And they also beat Mount Saint Mary's, which is in the tourney. And Weber State, who will probably be in.

So two of them. Not bad. Hopefully BYU gets in and Iowa doesn't.

**** the hoks

Awa sux

Good win for ISU. I'm not sure that counting on one player to go completely off thing in a post Joel E. world is going to work well for Kansas going forward though.

Good win for ISU. I'm not sure that counting on one player to go completely off thing in a post Joel E. world is going to work well for Kansas going forward though.

Yeah. Embiid being out hurts them big time. isu is better than them without embiid, which isn't too terrible cuz ISU's really good, but they're not near the team they are with him. Not even close.

Lol can't believe you guys pay attention to things other than the big feel be tourney

Ouch. Utah Valley lost? I haven't even seen them play this year so I don't know if that should be shocking, but I was going to watch the WAC championship today if they were playing. Weber State is still alive.

Oh man Selection Sunday can't get here soon enough! I think we get in still. The only problem is that I can't picture us lasting long if we do. We don't play enough defense and Collinsworth is really valuable to us. Haws needs to catch fire again.

Oh man Selection Sunday can't get here soon enough! I think we get in still. The only problem is that I can't picture us lasting long if we do. We don't play enough defense and Collinsworth is really valuable to us. Haws needs to catch fire again.

It's pretty amazing they've even got to where there are when they are so inconsistent from 3 point point land and not really good defensively. They've had a game where they went 1 for 25 from 3. They had a game when they didn't make a 3. If you're going to play uptempo style and can't play defense, the 3 is usually the deal breaker between you being bad or good. But since Collinsworth can pretty much get to the rim at will, and Haws has a very unusually good mid-range game, they were definitely was able to mask some of that lack of 3 point shooting.

I still think Utah played BYU the best this year. Just pack everything in and dare them to shoot. And slowdown the ball on offense and make them play fuller defensive possesions. There weren't many driving lanes in that game.

This Mountain West game is pretty good! SDSU is really athletic and New Mexico has some heady players.

Not expecting UConn to hang with Lousiville much longer.