What's new

***Official College Basketball Thread***

Awa sux!

**** the Hoks!

Go Tennessee! Had the winner of that game beating UMass

So it seems all the talking heads have the same Final 4 of Florida, Mich St., Zona, and Lousiville

I don't doubt Lousiville's really, really good, but why is literally everybody picking them? Because they beat up on ****ty teams?

So it seems all the talking heads have the same Final 4 of Florida, Mich St., Zona, and Lousiville

I don't doubt Lousiville's really, really good, but why is literally everybody picking them? Because they beat up on ****ty teams?

Well....they are the reigning national champs. I don't think that means too much as college rosters turnover year-to-year like their name is Michael Carter Williams, but it does mean enough as far as mental attitudes towards them go.

I'm personally not picking them in the Final Four though.

Got duke and iowa state in there

In my second bracket I got Mich St, Louisville, Arizona, and UCLA.

In my second bracket I got Mich St, Louisville, Arizona, and UCLA.

Nice.

In my srs bracket I made for a money league, I have Florida, Iowa State, Arizona, and Wichita w/ Arizona winning it all.

In my billion dollar bracket got UCLA instead of Florida w/ UCLA winning it all.

KA bout to bring in that billion, or AIRron Gordon bout to bring in that $200.

I am pretty typical in my bracket.

Final Four: Florida, Michigan St, Arizona, Louisville
Championship: Arizona over Florida

I picked Ohio, but I have a huge hunch that Dayton can pull the upset. Gonna stick to my guns tho.