What's new

***Official College Basketball Thread***

Never will be tbpfhwy

Yup.

Hardest part about being a byu fan is knowing that 90 percent of the time they are outmatched athletically

Watching harvard highlights and even they had 4 blacks dudes on the court in every play of the game highlights. Ivy league more athletic than byu

Watching harvard highlights and even they had 4 blacks dudes on the court in every play of the game highlights. Ivy league more athletic than byu

Academic scandal!

Seriously, BYU didn't even deserve to get in. And then with the injury to Collinsworth, that should have been the deciding factor to leave them out of the tournament.

I took uglis advice and went to youtube and searched "byu dirty plays"...... found a total of 1 video of a byu "dirty" play.

It was a crackback block by van noy on a punt return..... van noy was flagged for a personal foul on the play

LMAO

Super technical research

Yup.

Hardest part about being a byu fan is knowing that 90 percent of the time they are outmatched athletically

A lack of toughness and outside shooting made this a good, not great year. I think with Collinsworth/Winder/Haws/Mika/Austin. That's a pretty athletic lineup. Not that it couldn't get better, but it's not bad enough to point to as being the difference. I don't really ever recall thinking BYU was ever outclassed athletically(when Collinsworth was playing) except the UMASS game....and UMASS has a lot of athletes. Oregon is more cerebral than athletic actually. Their smarts and depth are what hurt BYU in both games this year.

LMAO

Super technical research

You told me there would be hundreds of videos of dirty plays by byu on you tube.

I did the research suggested by you.
Shoulda known better lol

Can't believe St Louis came back to tie. I'm pulling for them, my bracket be damned

"byu cheap shots"

literally returned over 9,000,000 hits

ob·sessed [uhb-sest]
adjective
1. having an obsession (usually followed by with or by): He is obsessed with eliminating guilt.
2. having or displaying signs of an obsession: The audiophile entered the record store wearing an obsessed smile.