What's new

Official Game Thread Jazz VS Magic Tip Off 7:00 Root Sports 1280 AM/ 97.5 FM

There was never much doubt Vuc was going to be a serviceable center. His ceiling is just about 4 stories lower than Kanter's. By the time Kanter is 22 and a starter, I think we all agree he can put up 10 and 8 with his eyes closed.

There was never much doubt Vuc was going to be a serviceable center. His ceiling is just about 4 stories lower than Kanter's. By the time Kanter is 22 and a starter, I think we all agree he can put up 10 and 8 with his eyes closed.

But can he defend the pick and roll?

Tanking is demoralizing to a team and its fan base. The lottery hasn’t helped charlotte or wizards much. Honestly it’s no fun being a fan of a team that you know is tanking. Warriors playoff run against Dallas was a super exciting time.. overcoming odds is what makes good memories and good movies. Jazz still have all the pieces, we are just still getting it all put together. It will come together soon enough.

Are you talking about tanking on purpose? That would be horrible, and I would stop following the Jazz. I have no interest in a team with a **** culture. However, losing while trying to win is great. The more losses the better. Hopefully we lose enough games to ensure Corbin is gone, and land a lottery pick and a coach that has the balls to develop it.

Are you talking about tanking on purpose? That would be horrible, and I would stop following the Jazz. I have no interest in a team with a **** culture. However, losing while trying to win is great. The more losses the better. Hopefully we lose enough games to ensure Corbin is gone, and land a lottery pick and a coach that has the balls to develop it.

tankiong on porpose is idiotic... if you just suck its ok to be loosing. utah has potential to still do well this year. we all had such high hopes during the off season. we can still achive those.

I will be suprised if Kanter is a starter (with the Jazz) at age 22. This is more of statement about the Jazz than it is about Kanter.

My statements about the jazz being better off with Knight/Vucevic also says more about my opinion of the Jazz than the players.

Last edited:
Magic are easy to beat if you match their intensity, but the Jazz will not.

If we lose at home to the Magic, Favors' importance will be even more evident. Sadly, Corbin still won't get it.

I will be suprised if Kanter is a starter (with the Jazz) at age 22. This is more of statement about the Jazz than it is about Kanter.

My statements about the jazz being better off with Knight/Vucevic also says more about my opinion of the Jazz than the players.

Kanter will be in his 4th season by the time he's 22. If he's not starting by then, there is something seriously wrong with this franchise.

Are you watching this pregame segment about the Jazz opting to visit hospitalized veterans instead of kids? That's so like them!

I just don't like the Hayward that forces shots. He thinks he's Jordan or something sometimes, and it is painful to watch.