What's new

***OFFICIAL Millsap BOLD Prediction***

Haha, brilliant. Can we get Rondo in there too? I don't want to just win, I want to CRUSH.

Hell yeah my man! It isn't good enough to beat teams like the Lakers, Nuggets and Rockets. They need to mercilesly crushed under Jazz sneakers.

Domination.

This thread was so full of lolz, especially in the middle pages.
Many thanks to pkm, ugli, hack, and spycam for making me laugh. Would rep but have given out too much.

I don't see how Bledsoe is better right now than any of these guys...

Rondo
Steph Curry
DWill
CP3
Nash
Jrue Holiday
Lowry
Rose
Irving
Conley
Jennings
Parker
Teague
Lawson
Kemba
Rubio
Westbrook
Lillard
Wall

Id take Bledsoe over these guys, but I get it, he isnt going to make the Jazz a championship team.

Id take Bledsoe over these guys, but I get it, he isnt going to make the Jazz a championship team.

The Jazz are highly unlikely to get that one guy that suddenly makes them a championship contender. It is more likely to happen by continuing to improve every piece you can by as much as you can. Getting a PG that is more than Mo is good for the Jazz.

But because that new PG is not Rondo, Rose, Westbrook, CP3 or DWill we shouldn't try? I'd rather improve some than not at all.

I'm sure he's sick of being dogged on for his entire career by just about everyone, no matter how well he plays (or doesn't).

I am officially predicting that Millsap gets traded before 2013.

I stake my ENTIRE jazzfanz reputation on this, and half of PKM's as well.

So who wins your reputation?

Mods, could you please add UGLI's reputation to mine and half of PKM's as well.

I am officially predicting that Millsap gets traded before 2013.

I stake my ENTIRE jazzfanz reputation on this, and half of PKM's as well.

Wow, talk about the mother of all biffs.

Mods, you really should consider changing UGLI's name to Biff.

Been wondering the same. Sap has been a stud for us & I would rather see Al go. But Paul needs to snap out of whatever funk he's in.

i'dstake my reptuation on it that the moment that pimpslap is freed from tracy mcgrady's shadow he will snap out of his funk.

did i say tracy mcgrayd? i meant big al. but since they are clones they are interchangable