What's new

*OFFICIAL* Poker night comentary thread

s0ge.jpg

ep7d.jpg

a0ti.jpg

Lol.

Also, +5,000 street credz for whoever's Jazz sweatshirt is hanging in the background.

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Dave left that at my house after last year's championship game. It has been hanging in his honor until his inevitable return.

I have one very very big regret about this poker night...

No pic of PKM wearing his VOTE DAVE BALLOU T-shirt.

That **** was the best!

So am I the last one to pass out?

Do I win something?

**** amps me up bros. I don't sleep the night beofer or tghe night after a poker night. **** playes hells on my anti society anxiety disorder...

So am I the last one to pass out?

Do I win something?

**** amps me up bros. I don't sleep the night beofer or tghe night after a poker night. **** playes hells on my anti society anxiety disorder...

Nope. Sorry to disappoint you but it means you lose. Great job on the tourney btw. Everyone seems to have had a blast.

Nope. Sorry to disappoint you but it means you lose. Great job on the tourney btw. Everyone seems to have had a blast.

Doesn't count un;ess you were there. Sorry. Bet hubby had so m uch fun he's already asleep.

On the rother hand, I need 2 more hours of COD BOII beofer I'm ready for nappy nappy time...

Doesn't count un;ess you were there. Sorry. Bet hubby had so m uch fun he's already asleep.

On the rother hand, I need 2 more hours of COD BOII beofer I'm ready for nappy nappy time...

Oh, and that's 2 hours of ruining euorpean's nights on the servers...

PC all the way!!!

Drunk much? I was there in spirit and yes he crashed. I just turned off Black Ops ll... Getting my behind kicked. Try a game of COD shots sometime. Better than poker IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using JazzFanz mobile app

Drunk much? I was there in spirit and yes he crashed. I just turned off Black Ops ll... Getting my behind kicked. Try a game of COD shots sometime. Better than poker IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using JazzFanz mobile app

wut? PC? if you're on PC you may know me...I'm kind of a big deal...

Too many reps last 24, Mrs. Jason. Might wanna talk to Mr. Jason bout that...

Pretty sure I'm last one standing...

plus killing it against the euros in HC domination on the PC.

they beg and beg for me to join the clans...

to busy killing to gab on the mic