What's new

Official Thread: 2014 Draft JazzFanz Homer List

You may add me to the Smart list. I still believe!
been waiting for this bro... you've been one of the biggest Smart homer over the past year no question whatsoeva.

if he turns out to be a star then u'll thoroughly deserve all the credits.

This message was brought to you via a mobile device
kkKKKkkkKKKKkkKKKKKkKKKkkkkkKKkkkkkkkkKKKkkkkkk

I've cooled slightly on Gordon, although he remains one of my favorite options at 5. For this list, though, I'm going to surprise myself and pick Smart. He seems to have been losing stock recently for no apparent reason, so I think he'll go around pick 8, and if that's the case he will definitely out perform his draft position.

I've cooled slightly on Gordon, although he remains one of my favorite options at 5. For this list, though, I'm going to surprise myself and pick Smart. He seems to have been losing stock recently for no apparent reason, so I think he'll go around pick 8, and if that's the case he will definitely out perform his draft position.

Wow... Smart is now Admin/Mods' favourite player???

That's VERY interesting, considering all the antics he got up to this past season... LOL

Wow... Smart is now Admin/Mods' favourite player???

That's VERY interesting, considering all the antics he got up to this past season... LOL

I wouldn't say "favorite player". I'd say "player likely to outperform his draft position". Which is the point of this thread, I think.

Alright Guys - Last day today.

We'll stop accepting picks Once the Draft stats - i.e., #1 pick Cavs is on the clock.

It doesn't matter - it's who out-performed their draft position.

MCW, for example, was a GREAT PICK last year, even though he was picked 9th, he was the clear winner.

Otto Porter, for example, was a clear top 3 pick last year, but didn't do so well...

If you pick K.J.McDaniels and he turns out like a lottery pick, then you're also a winner.

Lol Otto Porter is doing god like

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];850513 said:
If I look over DX's latest mock and pick the players I think will out-perform their draft spots:
Joel Embiid
Aaron Gordon
Clint Capela
Adreian Payne
KJ McDaniels
Bogdanovic
Inglis

Players I hope will exceed expectations:
Payton
McDermott
Vonleh
Smart
Harris

but i did participate. le sigh.

Yeah everyone else played by the rules and picked 1, you picked 12.

Way to "hedge your bets".

how many times do I have to tell you that I don't play by your rules? particularly if those rules make me a "homer"?

What don't you understand?

By the way, my actions don't constitute "hedging". Those are individual wagers/guesses, and I stand behind each of them. Do you even know what "hedging" is?

Mah boy Bogdan Bogdanovic chosen as Rising Star of Euroleague second year in a row.