What's new

Official UofU homer thread

I tried to temper any hype feelings I had during the season. I've been disappointed too often. "Not the bowl game we wanted" is a little all too familiar.

If I ever get hyped about a Utes football team again please check me and remind me of how this season ended. Thanks.
They wanted the playoffs. They were disappointed and demoralized coming into this. I knew the second they lost the Pac-12 championship they were not going to show up for their consolation prize.

I'd almost worry more about the Utes if they played this like their own personal championship. They want a real championship. This was a turd to them.

They wanted the playoffs. They were disappointed and demoralized coming into this. I knew the second they lost the Pac-12 championship they were not going to show up for their consolation prize.

I'd almost worry more about the Utes if they played this like their own personal championship. They want a real championship. This was a turd to them.

They had their chances in the regular season and p12 championship and blew it then too. What did they do with it? Lost to USC, and got embarrassed by Oregon. They could’ve proven they deserved to be in the championship talks had actually shown up last night. Instead, they **** the bed.

They had their chances in the regular season and p12 championship and blew it then too. What did they do with it? Lost to USC, and got embarrassed by Oregon. They could’ve proven they deserved to be in the championship talks had actually shown up last night. Instead, they **** the bed.

Had they won 49-0 last night, they wouldn’t have deserved to have been in the championship talks. They had not one, but two losses.

Had they won 49-0 last night, they wouldn’t have deserved to have been in the championship talks. They had not one, but two losses.

My point is they proved all the doubters wrong by ******** the bed against USC Oregon and Texas. Every year they do something like this.

Haha.

2019 was the greatest year ever to be a Utah hater. You guys blew so hard. I enjoyed every second of your last two games.