What's new

Official Utah State Aggies Football 2012 Thread

I can honestly say I didn't expect the Aggies to take it to La Tech like this.

Utah State's defense needs to step up here or they're going to blow the game.

Well that was sure a nail bitter in the 4th.
But we'll take the win.

Next week the Vandals (1-9) come to Logan. I don't see any reason to think we should lose this game.

It's sure been nice to be able to see the Aggies playing well. Gary Anderson has done quite the job to turn the football program around.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well that was sure a nail bitter in the 4th.
But we'll take the win.

Next week the Vandals (1-9) come to Logan. I don't see any reason to think we should lose this game.

It's sure been nice to be able to see the Aggies playing well. Gary Anderson has done quite the job to turn the football program around.

It's a great win for the Aggies. Just their second win ever against a ranked team IIRC. Assuming they don't biff it next week they'll stand alone as the last WAC champs.

Best team in the state, best team in the WAC. I'd imagine USU will be top 25 too by the end of the year, if not this week. Definitely impressive.

Congrats to the Aggies. I think their coach will be on bigger schools lists. How long is his contract? I hope he stays because it is a nice story how he has turned around the program. The Aggies are 5 pts away from being undefeated. Well I guess it would have to be seven points since they lost to Wisconsin by two and BYU by three. :).

Congrats to Gary and his staff on the new contract and raise.
https://www.utahstateaggies.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/100412aaa.html
I hope that will keep him here for the next few years and beyond.

Congrats to the Aggies. I think their coach will be on bigger schools lists. How long is his contract? I hope he stays because it is a nice story how he has turned around the program. The Aggies are 5 pts away from being undefeated. Well I guess it would have to be seven points since they lost to Wisconsin by two and BYU by three. :).

Gary and his assistant's received a contract extension back the first part of Oct. It runs through the 2018 season. I hope he lasts that long.

My wife told me today that the Aggies were ranked 25th now in the Ap poll. https://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2