What's new

OJ Mayo?

Mayo is the classic guy that some team bereft of talent will give 3/4 years. He could also get an MLE deal on a contender that is grasping for inches. He actually makes sense for those teams. We're not one of those teams.

Presuming we add wings, we're looking for one of 2 things: 1) The stopgap guys (Howard) who fill gaps on short deals to allow Hayward/Burks minutes; or 2) actual building blocks like Harden we would commit to longterm. Mayo is the exact opposite of this in every respect.

I think he'd be a solid 3rd or 4th option on a team. Probably more like 4th. He'd probably kill it on San Antonio. I feel like he'd be a good fit in Chicago too. He just feels like he'd fit in there.

Meh, we'd have 3 SG's then but I'd rather those minutes go to Hayward n Burks. We really need a 3, otherwise we're stuck with Howard. And Carrolle is definately no starter.

Hayward is best player in pros. Best 2g in game. REally the love for hayward is something else. Mayo is twice the player hayward is and its not close