What's new

ok, here's the "official" game dread - Bulls at Jazz tonight...

Hayward, unless he has another level in him, looks more and more like a nice complementary player and nothing more. Ideally, he would be a 6th man on a contending team, marshalling the bench guys.

I nailed it.

It's been a while since the infamous meltdown against Chicago, leading to the retirement of Jerry Sloan and the exodus of Deron Williams, and 2 subsequent seasons of generally poor basketball.

https://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310209026

But tonight the karma comes back around. Utah will win an emotionally decisive victory against the accursed Bulls, setting them on a path that will lead to a successful season--with a poor record thus securing a high draft pick, but with better-developed players.

This was a awesome game to win. I hate Boozer. Trey needed to see a win for his confidence. It was Treys home debut. We won't win many this year. So lets be happy when we get one.

Looks like the young guys just followed the lead of the vets (c'mon, you KNOW Corbin is going to say that). So to win, the Jazz just need to sit Kanter, have Favors foul out, limit Burks and let two guys who aren't even going to be on the team next year play close to 40 mins. Yep, sounds like a recipe for a fantastic season next year!

Looks like the young guys just followed the lead of the vets (c'mon, you KNOW Corbin is going to say that). So to win, the Jazz just need to sit Kanter, have Favors foul out, limit Burks and let two guys who aren't even going to be on the team next year play close to 40 mins. Yep, sounds like a recipe for a fantastic season next year!

I wouldn't mind keeping Marv or Jefferson as long as they sign cheap we will probably draft Wiggins or Parker, and feel Marv and Jefferson do for one of them what Al did for Kanter and Favors. Though I think the smart thing would be to keep one or the other. I'd take Marvin over Jeffy.

Or play a team with the 27th best offense in the NBA and hope they have a bad night.

I wouldn't mind keeping Marv or Jefferson as long as they sign cheap we will probably draft Wiggins or Parker, and feel Marv and Jefferson do for one of them what Al did for Kanter and Favors. Though I think the smart thing would be to keep one or the other. I'd take Marvin over Jeffy.

Going with the younger. Smart man.