What's new

OMG, Noah Hartsock is going to work out for the Jazz.

cctrackstar

Ok, I don't really care that much, but this is the first news that we've heard for a while. Oh, there are some other players too, here's the link:

https://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/jazz/54315155-87/hartsock-guard-jazz-byu.html.csp

Also there is some foreign player who is signing with the knicks, but may be playing with the Jazz's summer league team:

https://www.sportando.net/eng/usa/nba/39689/salah-mejri-to-workout-with-the-knicks-on-june-18.html

Now here's the question: do you take Noah Hartsock at 47????

(and does anyone know anything about the other players?)

Predicted what? That the Jazz were going to workout Noah, Kim, Gorge, Robbie, Toure, and Malik at the same time. Impressive.

Just Hartsock. Never in a million years would I ever predict the Jazz would workout players with names like Toure or Malik.

Heartsick is work out fodder. Every team brings in local players to work out with potential draft picks. Cheaper then flying in other players.

working out hartsock is just kind of a nod to him just like how they did with emery and michael stockton. overall, the entire workout is a joke and super depressing if these no name guys are who we have to get excited about for the draft and our upcoming season in general. so the jazz are either doing a fantastic job pretending like they really don't care about getting a first round pick and they're working out some crazy trade, or they really think they can transform themselves from within (ala okc) into a championship caliber team. Except that doesn't really work when you play your young guns between 10 and 20 minutes a night.

Noah puts the credit card in "credit card hops". And the dork in "returned missionary". He's crafty though and a pretty good defender(he would need a solid 15 lbs of muscle added to guard NBA guys in the post). I think he's actually closer to NBA level than a lot of the local guys the Jazz have worked out in the past because he's got some offensive stuff that is so unique that's unguardable. He's better than say - Spencer Nelson. I'd be shocked if he doesn't play in Euroleague. I hope somebody takes him through summer league at least so those top level Euro clubs can get a better look.

Last edited:
Noah puts the credit card in "credit card hops". And the dork in "returned missionary". He's crafty though and a pretty good defender(he would need a solid 15 lbs of muscle added to guard NBA guys in the post). I think he's actually closer to NBA level than a lot of the local guys the Jazz have worked out in the past because he's got some offensive stuff that is so unique that's unguardable. He's better than say - Spencer Nelson. I'd be shocked if he doesn't play in Euroleague. I hope somebody takes him through summer league at least so those top level Euro clubs can get a better look.

A near 25 year old rookie who still needs to physically develop. Sign me up

I seriously doubt they are actually looking at him. Probably just throwing a local guy a bone like they do every year.

The Jazz could use Noah on the team, you know, if he's living right. Good things happen.