What's new

Once again I am super proud to be a fan of this franchise

Or get mitchell some new shoes,

What if mitchells shoes are wack? He plays best in the dames or some ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
The top 10 in win shares this season are as follows.
1- Harden 11.43
2-Lillard 9.73
3-Greek Freak 8.85
4-Gobert 8.66
5-Durantula 8.56
6-Capela 7.79
7-Joker 7.52
8-Towns 7.20
9-Curry 7.18
10-George 7.01

Which player should we replace Gobert with that has more of an offensive impact on winning? Harden, Lillard, or Antetekoumpo?

I know you can't give him the ball and have him create his own shot like these other guys, but you can't overlook the offensive impact he has on winning.
Yes, I said offensive, not defensive.

Then think about the fact that he gets better every year, and he's young. It would be amazingly stupid if we got rid of Gobert. He is not the reason we didn't win 60 this year, and he is not the reason we lost in the first round. I would look at the shooters we put around him that didn't hit the open looks before looking at him.

I seriously can't believe the people that think moving Gobert, or DM is the right move.
There are plenty of other possibilities that could be right moves, but you can't lose talent like these 2 that we got in the draft and expect to get 1 for 1 talent back, and as a small market it would be incredibly stupid to trade a face of your franchise even after the Haywad debacle. Incredibly stupid.

Meh. I love this team to the moon and back but same ****, different year. If we want to become a championship caliber team, DL is going to have to make some drastic moves and I'm truthfully just not sure he's capable.

You could bring Jerry West in and would still have a hard time winning a chip. Utah has die hard fans, alot of them post here. As a current blacktop player myself I can vouch that Mormons know bball and can play. It's being in Utah,that's what's always going hold .
Got to draft draft and draft well. Look at Nuggets. All drafted players other then Millsap. Draft Europeans and kids who would resign with Utah.
I would trade gobert. Jazz drafted Jokic and traded him. Who would you ratherb have,Gobert or Jokic who could feed cutting Mitchell for dunk after dunk

You could bring Jerry West in and would still have a hard time winning a chip. Utah has die hard fans, alot of them post here. As a current blacktop player myself I can vouch that Mormons know bball and can play. It's being in Utah,that's what's always going hold .
Got to draft draft and draft well. Look at Nuggets. All drafted players other then Millsap. Draft Europeans and kids who would resign with Utah.
I would trade gobert. Jazz drafted Jokic and traded him. Who would you ratherb have,Gobert or Jokic who could feed cutting Mitchell for dunk after dunk
This is what I'm talking about. Incredibly stupid.