What's new

Open season on Law enforcement?

seems like it.

when a punk lil criminal like Micheal brown gets shot we get a reaction from the white house.
when kate got shot by illegal no reaction from white house.
now that cops get hunted no reaction from white house.

seems the white house and black lives matter rhetoric opened hunting season on cops.

seriously **** blacklivesmatter

#ALLLIVESMATTER

More guns! More guns!

Now using correct capitalization and punctuation in my posts.

I wish dutch was more eloquent because he has a very fair point here. Unless Obama is out there for the cops and it's just not being publicized (I can't imagine this is the case), the fact that this goes on is somewhat of a joke.

That said, I wonder if Obama really got involved before the ****show and looting started happening.

I do not blame the President for the black lives matter movement of the effect they and other groups are having on how people respond to LEOs.

I do think the President has done a terrible job of addressing/responding to it. Just terrible.

On a side note:

Have you all heard of the push by some gun control groups?

They are encouraging their members to call 911 on anyone carrying a gun no matter the situation. Even to the point of exaggerating/lying about the exact nature of it to get the person arrested and their guns removed by LEOs.

There are also several of their members that have publicly stated their intentions to disarm gun carriers by force and restrain them until police arrive.

I do not blame the President for the black lives matter movement of the effect they and other groups are having on how people respond to LEOs.

I do think the President has done a terrible job of addressing/responding to it. Just terrible.

On a side note:

They are encouraging their members to call 911 on anyone carrying a gun no matter the situation. Even to the point of exaggerating/lying about the exact nature of it to get the person arrested and their guns removed by LEOs.

There are also several of their members that have publicly stated their intentions to disarm gun carriers by force and restrain them until police arrive.

Link.

On a side note:

MANCHESTER, N.H., Aug. 14 -- Drawing a sharp contrast with Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, his main rival for the Democratic presidential nomination, Sen. Barack Obama said in an interview that he has the capacity she may lack to unify the country and move it out of what he called "ideological gridlock."

"I think it is fair to say that I believe I can bring the country together more effectively than she can," Obama said. "I will add, by the way, that is not entirely a problem of her making. Some of those battles in the '90s that she went through were the result of some pretty unfair attacks on the Clintons. But that history exists, and so, yes, I believe I can bring the country together in a way she cannot do. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't be running."

hahhaha OBAMA the divider.

america is more divided then ever. 8 years of obama and no uniting has taken place.

hell obama's brethren aka the 911 terrorist did a better job then obummer at uniting the country

Fact is obama opens his mouth the opposite happens:

Obama: you can keep ur doctor.
how is that working.

Obama: I ended the war in iraq.
war is as bad as ever

Obama: the 80's called they want their foreign policy back(on romney saying russia is gretaest geo political threat)
hmm Russia is a real threat.

Obama: I am the great unifier
country is as divided since forever.

Obama: iran deal is good
well good god :
GsW5a03.gif

any chance holland's waters rise much faster than expected and flood dutch out? like, overnight perhaps?

any chance holland's waters rise much faster than expected and flood dutch out? like, overnight perhaps?

nah obama believes in global warming scratch that climate change.

given his track record i am sure it is a myth.

if Obama announces tomorrow the sun comes up in the east. i am putting a million dollars down that it comes up in the west. he has been habitually WRONG

nah obama believes in global warming scratch that climate change.

given his track record i am sure it is a myth.

if Obama announces tomorrow the sun comes up in the east. i am putting a million dollars down that it comes up in the west. he has been habitually WRONG

the only thing you have a million of is pubic lice.

On a side note:

LEO?

It's to the point where I just scroll past dutch posts since they all about to the same thing. So predictable

Fact is obama opens his mouth the opposite happens:

Obama: you can keep ur doctor.
how is that working.
Quite well.
Obama: I ended the war in iraq.
war is as bad as ever
He said he'd end the war; he did. He didn't mention the destablization that his predecessors caused, now did he?
Obama: the 80's called they want their foreign policy back(on romney saying russia is gretaest geo political threat)
hmm Russia is a real threat.
He actually said nothing about Russia not being a threat, but said everything about how we should handle Russia. So you're the stupid one there... or probably just dishonest is the way to go.
Obama: I am the great unifier
country is as divided since forever.

I don't recall him saying this... but let's pretend he did. We're not arming the mason dixon line at all.
Obama: iran deal is good
well good god :
GsW5a03.gif
It was all over my facebook page the other day that hundreds of leading international geopolitical experts are praising this deal.

You're still a fool. An admittedly dishonest fool. One that you can't trust, and will not follow through with any of his own promises when put into print.

Don't you have some cheese to make?

ABSOLUTELY THE VERY BEST THING ABOUT THE END OF OBAMA'S TERM AS PRESIDENT IS THAT IT WILL BE THE END OF DUTCHJAZZER'S RANTING AGAINST HIM AS PRESIDENT

though I'm sorry to say that I don't for a nanosecond think that will be the end of Dutch's ranting against just about anything having to do with the United States, other than the 2nd amendment

ABSOLUTELY THE VERY BEST THING ABOUT THE END OF OBAMA'S TERM AS PRESIDENT IS THAT IT WILL BE THE END OF DUTCHJAZZER'S RANTING AGAINST HIM AS PRESIDENT

though I'm sorry to say that I don't for a nanosecond think that will be the end of Dutch's ranting against just about anything having to do with the United States, other than the 2nd amendment

*mic drop*

Well played.

seems like it.

when a punk lil criminal like Micheal brown gets shot we get a reaction from the white house.
when kate got shot by illegal no reaction from white house.
now that cops get hunted no reaction from white house.

seems the white house and black lives matter rhetoric opened hunting season on cops.

seriously **** blacklivesmatter

#ALLLIVESMATTER

It might be for some knuckleheads but it was an obvious escalation after countless egregious acts by law enforcement and subsequent over-reporting of these acts by the media in "click bait" like fashion. Like those that often claim that unless the innocent Muslims denounce the terrorists, they should be considered terrorists as well, the law abiding LEO's must also denounce dirty and law breaking officers. While we are at it, white males must also denounce serial killers or they themselves should be considered killers in serial fashion.

That being said, these reports are again overblown by a media that wags the dog. The profession of law enforcement is still one of the safest jobs in the America. I don't even think it makes the top 10 of most dangerous jobs.