• Total voters
Draymond and Jordan are both idiots
They both did not know when to back off and cool down
But Draymond looked very vicious and nasty
What an idiot

So who determines any fines or suspensions here
The league or the Warriors
If Warriors doubt they will suspend maybe fine

Draymond is huge douche but I will give him credit for one thing here. That was the best punch i have ever seen an nba player throw.
Fast, compact, powerful, accurate, not telegrahed. Textbook right cross.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

So who determines any fines or suspensions here
The league or the Warriors
If Warriors doubt they will suspend maybe fine
Fairly sure it would be the Warriors handing out any potential discipline action as it happened during their practice and not during a game where the NBA office would have jurisdiction.

With that said how does TMZ always end up with this type of video footage?

Fairly sure it would be the Warriors handing out any potential discipline action as it happened during their practice and not during a game where the NBA office would have jurisdiction.

With that said how does TMZ always end up with this type of video footage?
They have a lot of money

He deleted it because of backlash he received but here's the screenshot:

FZwNVP0.jpeg

Holy ****. Is Poole injured from this? Dray about took his head off.
And Dray stood over top of him about to throw a few more if dudes didn't step in. Poole did nothing wrong... simply pushed to get some space... also is clearly looking away with Green hit him. Some will say you gotta square up but this was a sucker punch.

Dray has gotten a pass at so much toxic BS... I hope this helps shed some light on who he is and hurts his "new media" career.

I could also see this being what gets him shipped out of GS a year early.

Can we have Mike Conley punch someone? All those years of being called the nicest guy in the NBA boiled up in Mike resulting him punching Kelly Olynyk in the face. It left the jazz in dissaray at the start of the 22-23 season resulting in a 20 game losing streak. The jazz finished the season with the worst record and drafted "The Cheat Code" Victor Wembanyama with the first overall pick in franchise history.

Video of a dangerous sucker punch surfaces... Woke *** NBA players "man wtf why this video person snitching" They prolly making peanuts and got their first payday from TMZ... I'm sure Dray is super nice to all the arena and team employees and not an unbearable ******* we see all the time.