What's new

Pac 12 Scoring Leader

homeytennis

For two consecutive seasons in 2011-12 and 2012-13 was our training camp invitee Brock Motum. This might be the equivalent of being the best surfer in South Dakota but there were some NBA names he beat out for these two titles.

Are we sure that Brad Rock the Rock Monster isn't taking a page from Deron Williams? I bet he is just ready to play some ball after years of writing. He goes by the Alias...

B-Rock = Motum

Someone needs to unveil this masked marauder!

I like Motum as an energy guy.

As far as I know, this is the roster so far:

PG: Burke, Exum
SG: Burks, Felix, Clark
SF: Hayward, Hood, Novak (or is he a 4...whatever)
PF: Kanter, Booker, Evans
C: Favors, Gobert

So that's the minimum of 13, but signing Motum to be the 14th I'd like to see. Though seeing Neto get signed to cover the 3rd PG spot would be ideal for that as well. Still, I think there can be 15 on the roster and I'd like to see Motom get that final spot, though the 4/5s is a crowded spot I guess.

I like Motum as an energy guy.

As far as I know, this is the roster so far:

PG: Burke, Exum
SG: Burks, Felix, Clark
SF: Hayward, Hood, Novak (or is he a 4...whatever)
PF: Kanter, Booker, Evans
C: Favors, Gobert

So that's the minimum of 13, but signing Motum to be the 14th I'd like to see. Though seeing Neto get signed to cover the 3rd PG spot would be ideal for that as well. Still, I think there can be 15 on the roster and I'd like to see Motom get that final spot, though the 4/5s is a crowded spot I guess.
Dante needs someone like Gordon needed Jeremy. Brock can point him to where the Outbacks are in SLC who sells Foster's beer.

Dante needs someone like Gordon needed Jeremy. Brock can point him to where the Outbacks are in SLC who sells Foster's beer.

Do we even know if Motum and Exum are friends? On the roster spot stuff-- we don't need another energy big guy--we have Jeremy Evans. We do need a 3rd point guard for when Exum rolls his ankle or Burke goes down.

Do we even know if Motum and Exum are friends? On the roster spot stuff-- we don't need another energy big guy--we have Jeremy Evans. We do need a 3rd point guard for when Exum rolls his ankle or Burke goes down.

I believe that gentlemen's name is Ian Clark or Alec Burks.

They will also play together in national team or should i say they are playing?