What's new

Payton wants JSlo's Jobby job?

*no hesitation*...JARRON COLLINS

Heh, yeah, and Williams wasn't goin for any of Harp's attempt to equivocate on this important topic, either, eh? Williams: "Naw, naw, we saw Ostertag beat him in a race when he (Tag) was about 35."

Flop like a krak ho, move like a tree.

Of course, you have to give Harp credit for limiting the choices up front when he said: "Present company excluded."

Yeah, I was really confused when I saw that guy's name on a Jazz jersey, while I was looking for Ben Handlogten pics. I think I see Collins, Arroyo, Okulajala, and B-Handy scoping DeShawn as he flexes.

Wait, Ain't, I thought you was one of us who thought so? You always cracked me up with the "Eat it, Christina" line!

Well, Nutt, ya know, I used to be kinda a Williams homer. But he didn't even answer my email axxin for 2 million dollars, so to hell with that fool, I figure.

I like this one, because it really shows how much Deron deceives with his radical fakes when he's jukin. He first fakes like he gunna drive to the hoop (which he, but only he, knows he is), but in order to lull Odom to sleep (Fisher don't even count) he first gives another very convincing fake that he gunna circle around to the top of the key, or sumthin, reinforcing the idea that the first feint to the rack was all just bluff.

Then, WAMMO! A behind the back pass to himself with a quick change of direction and Odom is toast.

Last edited: