2020-21 Award Winner
Man, COD ghosts...sucks hard.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Maybe you just suck at it

Lot of pissed players. Hearing a lot of complaints over chat and no one sticking up for this version. There's always an adjustment period, especially since they alternate developers between Infinity Ward and Treyarch for each release, but this game just seems like junk.

My biggest gripe is that the characters move very slowly, like they're running in mud. There's very little fluidity. It's frustrating. In previous versions quick reflexes made a big difference. Running, jumping, diving, acrobatic moves that flowed and gave the player an exciting perspective. Now this one feels like your feet are chained to the floor and you're trudging along being held back. I just don't get what they were thinking.

I suppose movement speed is fixable so maybe that part will get better. Fingers crossed.

Visually it's nothing to write home about.

My only positive is that the maps "feel" bigger than BO2 maps. But maybe that's because it takes so long to move around.

UGLI baby

Lot of pissed players. Hearing a lot of complaints over chat and no one sticking up for this version. There's always an adjustment period, especially since they alternate developers between Infinity Ward and Treyarch for each release, but this game just seems like junk.

My biggest gripe is that the characters move very slowly, like they're running in mud. There's very little fluidity. It's frustrating. In previous versions quick reflexes made a big difference. Running, jumping, diving, acrobatic moves that flowed and gave the player an exciting perspective. Now this one feels like your feet are chained to the floor and you're trudging along being held back. I just don't get what they were thinking.

I suppose movement speed is fixable so maybe that part will get better. Fingers crossed.

Visually it's nothing to write home about.

My only positive is that the maps "feel" bigger than BO2 maps. But maybe that's because it takes so long to move around.

You probly just need a new mouse bro.

£¥£

Hekate

If we are talking about FPS Deus Ex is the way to go. Miss the first game and currently playing the new one seems nice.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
In all seriousness, try a Zowie. Best FPS mouse I have ever used. Several guys I know playing tournament Crysis use them and turned me on to them. Simple, precise, good switches, plug and play. Love it.

https://www.amazon.com/Zowie-FK-Buttons-1xWheel-Competitive/dp/B00CVPRE1U

Thanks for the recommend. I'm currently using a Logitech G700 (on my second after a defective unit) and my son has a G500 (I think it's the 5th we've had). I like Logitech but their mouses just don't hold up, my son's mouse is cutting in and out a lot and it's time for a new one.

I use a G13 gaming Keyboard that I don't think I could live without.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
The zowie is wired, which I prefer, and very durable. Someone who shall remain nameless may have thrown it across the room once or twice. Still going strong. Among me and my kids it probably logs 30 hours per week or so in game play and general computer use, much more when we have more free time. Plus for FPS I never needed all the extra buttons. This one has 2 thumb buttons on each side, and the standard wheel and 2 button setup. The wheel has good clickiness that makes it easy to switch weapons without too much effort or being so light u flip through 3 weapons back to the first. Also it has the lowest lift-off distance of any mouse I have ever used, and zero drift on lift-off. It also has no acceleration, so as fast as you move it, that is how fast it tracks. I had the G700 before as well, then I moved on to a Sensei, then I went back to the gold standard Microsoft Intellimouse, and finally settled on the Zowie. I am probably going to buy a couple more of them so I don't wear this one out and then find out they stopped making it. That grinds my gears.