What's new

Playoff Game #4 Jazz vs. Clippers SUNDAY 7:00 p.m TNT, ROOT

I ****ING LOVE THIS WEAKJOINT, WEKAMUSLED, WEAKTOED, WEAKSTOMACH, WEAKBONED, WEAK-IT-BAND, but BIG-BALLED TEAM OF OURS! I LOVE IT! Their bodies might be doing everything possible to screw this season up, but the guys are ****ing fighting it through. What a bunch of BALLERS! It's like there is a rule somewhere in the NBA books that the Jazz shall never play fullstrength and they keep going out there and plowing through. I LOVE IT!

Man, first playoff win at home since 2010... it's been a long time coming.

Can't even remember what I was doing in 2010 it's been THAT long.

Question for the stats guys, how many games did the bulls in the glory days win without Jordan? Did he ever miss a playoff game?

I thought teh Jazz threw a lot more at Chris Paul tonight. Favors played up a bit more on the picks at times and got his hand on a ball or two. Could really tell the reduced minutes gave him more energy to defend. They even trapped Paul in the 4th. And when Rudy was in the game Paul went for some more difficult midrange shots that I dont think he was very successful on. Even when Jordan got completely open for a dunk, our help defense rotated in time to stop the dunk and make him earn it at teh FT line on two occasions I believe.

Paul had 27-12-9 but it felt like his worst game of the series. The bar he set for himself this series has been insane.