What's new

Playoff get together

I got home and couldnt find the key to my house so i laid in the back of my truck bed and went to sleep. My wife came down pretty soon after and let me in. Then i went to sleep in the bathtub cause i was feeling like i might puke. Then later on i got in bed. Then woke up and went and slept on the couch. Then woke up and went and slept in bed again.

Woke up still a little drunk. Happy easter!

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Woe, Fish, you need to slow down. When you, or if you get to be my age, you're going to regret it. But, hell, on the other hand, you only live once. So live hard, die hard, and enjoy every bit of life while you can.

I got home and couldnt find the key to my house so i laid in the back of my truck bed and went to sleep. My wife came down pretty soon after and let me in. Then i went to sleep in the bathtub cause i was feeling like i might puke. Then later on i got in bed. Then woke up and went and slept on the couch. Then woke up and went and slept in bed again.

Fish living his best life.

Dude, invest in one of those keypad garage door openers.

Lol