What's new

Police Power and Racial Tensions in Ferguson, Missouri

If breaking the law and resisting arrest were so bad, then why did Fox News slurp that welfare rancher?

Why is Bundy still alive (and free) while these others are dead?

What's the difference between Bundy and these others?

When can Bundy's *** finally be arrested? Can he also be shot or choked to death (without being indicted) by a black officer since he would undoubtably resist arrest? I'd love to see how this would play out! I'm totally sure trout and the rest of his convervative ilk would totally still defend the (black) police officer... Amiright?

The law is the law, right? And since playing with toy guns, walking down the middle of the street, and selling cigs are such great priorities, I expect Bundy's *** to be behind bars or pushing up daisys within 24 hrs.

Bundy needs to stop breaking the law, *******, right trouty?

Last edited:
If breaking the law and resisting arrest were so bad, then why did Fox News slurp that welfare rancher?

Two words: Fox News.

Why is Bundy still alive (and free) while these others are dead?

This is about as ridiculous as it gets, folks.

What's the difference between Bundy and these others?

Well, for starters, they're not even close to being spelled the same...

When can Bundy's *** finally be arrested?

Not soon enough, IMO.

Can he also be shot or choked to death (without being indicted) by a black officer since he would undoubtably resist arrest?

I'm sure he could. If you willfully break the law, you are then willingly surrendering many of your rights and privileges to go along with your future date with gun toting cops. Right or wrong, any time you're dealing with someone carrying a gun, you run the risk of being shot.

I'd love to see how this would play out!

Because you thrive on this kind of inane absurdity.

I'm totally sure trout and the rest of his convervative ilk would totally still defend the (black) police officer... Amiright?

I'm sorry, you lost me at "Trout and his conservative ilk". I've been called many things, most of which I deserved, but rarely am I insulted like that.

The law is the law, right? And since playing with toy guns, walking down the middle of the street, and selling cigs are such great priorities, I expect Bundy's *** to be behind bars or pushing up daisys within 24 hrs.

It's nice to see your take on what has been happening in the world of scare tactic journalism these days; I was starting to wonder if you were alright.

Bundy needs to stop breaking the law, *******, right trouty?

Finally, the first non-idiotic thing to come out of your dump-riddled gob. That ******* DOES need to stop breaking the law.

[video=youtube_share;3hkpEaZC2f0]https://youtu.be/3hkpEaZC2f0

I love it when you here something like this from a black man.

[video=youtube_share;8pgNUFGmz3U]https://youtu.be/8pgNUFGmz3U

Weird.....

I thought cops had nothing to worry about, and criminals aren't dangerous.
Maybe this cop should have just tried talking to this gentle giant.

[video=youtube_share;gsCWK4XYHV8]https://youtu.be/gsCWK4XYHV8

This one is really baffling.....

The criminal had a gun, and wasn't just reaching for his waste line for no reason.

It's so crazy. I can't believe that happened.

For real though, how did he get into the car with gun? I thought the cops would have beat him down so hard that the gun would have fallen out before he got into the car.

The criminal had a gun, and wasn't just reaching for his waste line for no reason.

For real though, how did he get into the car with gun? I thought the cops would have beat him down so hard that the gun would have fallen out before he got into the car.
1. Why wasn't he cuffed?
2. He must have had it tucked pretty good, Took him awhile to free it. And then it appears he needs to load it too. Cops probably felt him up and thought he was just happy to see them.
3. Also wondering why they tried to search him in the car. Once they secured the gun and cuffed him, they should have pulled him out. They eventually did. These cops were not the sharpest knives in the drawer and almost paid for it.

Actually, this video is really strange. The police car is moving, then is conveniently stopped right when the officer in the passenger seat raises up and looks back. There's no shout to the driver to stop the car or get out. Yet that's what happens and the driver is the one who gets the weapon from the other side.

It's like rain, on your wedding day. A free ride, when you've already paid. It's the good advice that you just didn't take.

It's like a Republican believing in global warming.

#refreshing

[video=youtube_share;gsCWK4XYHV8]https://youtu.be/gsCWK4XYHV8

Must be some real dumb *** cops who didn't frisk him well enough to get a gun, especially if he was cuffed. They should be fired for that alone.

I don't have to live outside of the Mormon Curtain to understand the difference between smart and dumb. Robbing a store = dumb. Black, white, purple, pink -- it doesn't matter what color you are, stupid is as stupid does. Had Brown chosen to not be dumb, he'd still be alive. Want to not be oppressed? Want to fix the divide between your culture and another? Want to not get shot by the police? The answer is a lot simpler than you all are making it out to be:

aae2c5f462de77979a9f6cbc97ed99860d5e3c1b703041122f5538d237a3754f.jpg
Yeah, like this lady!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathryn_Johnston_shooting

The Reader's Digest version of the story is that the cops got a warrant to search a 92 year old lady named Kathryn Johnston's house, after an informant claimed he bought crack from her son there. Instead of, well you know, staking out the house and waiting for the son to leave, the cops managed to convince some dumbass judge to give them a warrant to raid the place. As an aside, it's very comforting to know that warrants are that easily available and it pretty much makes the 4th Amendment worthless...if only there was a group dedicated to the 4th Amendment instead of the 2nd. Anyways, speaking of the 2nd Amendment this lady was armed with a pistol. The cops raided the house, and the woman thought she was being robbed. She fired one shot from the pistol, and it didn't hit a cop. But the cops weren't having that...they fired at her nearly 40 times, and killed her. They were also pretty bad shots and hit themselves too. Well, it turns out there was no crack at the house and there was a dead lady...so they did what seemed reasonable. They planted a bag of weed on her to justify the raid.

The irony is after she, a 92 year old lady, was shot 39 times by the worthless pieces of **** (I prefer not to use the word pig, though it would definitely qualify for these "officers") who raided her house, they planted a bag of weed on her. And that was enough for the shooting to be justified by the jackboot "cops never do anything wrong" crowd.

The larger point to this is that law breaking hardly justifies the over reaction that cops use in many instances. The other larger point is that they seem to overreact in black neighborhoods more often than white neighborhoods, and that's why these cases generate so much outrage there. The Michael Brown shooting didn't happen in a vacuum. Neither did Rodney King's *** kicking. They created riots because they were the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. I honestly thought the protestors were doing themselves a disservice by hitching their horse to the Michael Brown cart, since that case was pretty flimsy. However, I get their general anger.

Yeah, like this lady!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathryn_Johnston_shooting

The Reader's Digest version of the story is that the cops got a warrant to search a 92 year old lady named Kathryn Johnston's house, after an informant claimed he bought crack from her son there. Instead of, well you know, staking out the house and waiting for the son to leave, the cops managed to convince some dumbass judge to give them a warrant to raid the place. As an aside, it's very comforting to know that warrants are that easily available and it pretty much makes the 4th Amendment worthless...if only there was a group dedicated to the 4th Amendment instead of the 2nd. Anyways, speaking of the 2nd Amendment this lady was armed with a pistol. The cops raided the house, and the woman thought she was being robbed. She fired one shot from the pistol, and it didn't hit a cop. But the cops weren't having that...they fired at her nearly 40 times, and killed her. They were also pretty bad shots and hit themselves too. Well, it turns out there was no crack at the house and there was a dead lady...so they did what seemed reasonable. They planted a bag of weed on her to justify the raid.

The irony is after she, a 92 year old lady, was shot 39 times by the worthless pieces of **** (I prefer not to use the word pig, though it would definitely qualify for these "officers") who raided her house, they planted a bag of weed on her. And that was enough for the shooting to be justified by the jackboot "cops never do anything wrong" crowd.

The larger point to this is that law breaking hardly justifies the over reaction that cops use in many instances. The other larger point is that they seem to overreact in black neighborhoods more often than white neighborhoods, and that's why these cases generate so much outrage there. The Michael Brown shooting didn't happen in a vacuum. Neither did Rodney King's *** kicking. They created riots because they were the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. I honestly thought the protestors were doing themselves a disservice by hitching their horse to the Michael Brown cart, since that case was pretty flimsy. However, I get their general anger.

She thought someone was robbing her? How the hell would anyone know what she was thinking? She's dead and never told anyone. And sorry, I'm supposed to feel bad because she's 94 but I don't. She was armed, opened fire on law enforcement, raised a drug dealing son and was essentially harboring him. She made her bed.

She thought someone was robbing her? How the hell would anyone know what she was thinking? She's dead and never told anyone. And sorry, I'm supposed to feel bad because she's 94 but I don't. She was armed, opened fire on law enforcement, raised a drug dealing son and was essentially harboring him. She made her bed.

Did you even read the story, or know anything about it? The fact you are defending this is frightening. The cops raided her house on false pretenses, she was defending herself and got killed. The cops knew they ****ed up and planted contraband on her to try to cover it up. And it appears you are ok with that. You just prove my point...some people will defend cops when they do anything.

So since her son was a drug dealer and all, at least according to you, I imagine they arrested him for dealing and found a bunch of drugs at her place. Oh wait, they didn't. That's why the cops had to plant them.

Did you even read the story, or know anything about it? The fact you are defending this is frightening. The cops raided her house on false pretenses, she was defending herself and got killed. The cops knew they ****ed up and planted contraband on her to try to cover it up. And it appears you are ok with that. You just prove my point...some people will defend cops when they do anything.

So since her son was a drug dealer and all, at least according to you, I imagine they arrested him for dealing and found a bunch of drugs at her place. Oh wait, they didn't. That's why the cops had to plant them.
Raided her house on false pretenses? They got intel and got a warrant. They did their job and this woman decided to open fire. What should the cops have done? Knocked nicely? Entered the house like bats out of hell with guns holstered? Enter as they did but ignore her shot and jump behind the living room sofa? I'm not sure anyone is to blame in this instance. Sometimes, **** just happens. But I have trouble believing this woman was some innocent ol' grandma, packing heat so readily that she was able to get a shot off against law enforcement who entered so quickly. And their actions after the fact have little to do with the incident itself. Should they be suspended or even fired for such actions? Yes, of course. But it doesn't mean they didn't follow procedure.

Raided her house on false pretenses? They got intel and got a warrant. They did their job and this woman decided to open fire. What should the cops have done? Knocked nicely? Entered the house like bats out of hell with guns holstered? Enter as they did but ignore her shot and jump behind the living room sofa? I'm not sure anyone is to blame in this instance. Sometimes, **** just happens. But I have trouble believing this woman was some innocent ol' grandma, packing heat so readily that she was able to get a shot off against law enforcement who entered so quickly. And their actions after the fact have little to do with the incident itself.
Yes, false pretenses. They got a warrant based on false information, got a warrant for it, and raided the house with it.

The cops should have, well I don't know...maybe waited for a drug dealer to leave the house? Contrary to popular belief, no knock raids are not always necessary, or even preferable. They did not have to go in there guns a blazin, though I guess they don't get to feel like bad asses that way. In this case they would have been waiting forever since there was no drug dealing going on in the house.

You're not sure anyone is to blame here? Thankfully the criminal justice system disagrees with your analysis, since all the cops involved in the falsying of information, the shooting, and the coverup all got prison time. Not enough for murder IMO, but they are just getting out of prison now for something that happened in 2006. And the idea their actions after the fact have nothing to do with the killing is just a bizarre leap in logic. If they were in the right here, what need was there for a coverup?

Again, I'm not sure how anyone can defend this, but there are people who will defend cops for anything.

Also, I never said they should just get a slap on the wrist as if they did nothing wrong. But by all means, let's see if we can get your blood pressure a little higher tonight.