What's new

Poll: BYU Football 2013 edition goes...

What will BYU's record be at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Scootsy... why are you a poster over at Utefans.net? Hypocritical much?

lol.... nice try Jace. You've posted more in this thread than I have in six months of reading that site. And I am legitimately a Ute fan, to an extent. I take it however, that you must be an extremely active poster over there to have seen 1 of my 3 posts, which also likely means that you are a part of the vocal majority of Ute fans on that site who never want to play BYU again and want to be done with the rivalry forever. So then why the **** are you posting so much in the threads about BYU? It's not like you're a fan, is it? Don't you want to be done with BYU forever?

That's a small victory??

Pretty sure it's the most devastating blow either team has sent the other. Ever.

We're saying that we're bigger than you, and you're begging us to still play you.

You're our bitch.

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Quit contradicting yourself dude. How can you deliver a blow of any size to a lowly and irrelevant mid-major? You're sitting at the big boy table now, how could anything outside of that be any issue at all?

lol.... nice try Jace. You've posted more in this thread than I have in six months of reading that site. And I am legitimately a Ute fan, to an extent. I take it however, that you must be an extremely active poster over there to have seen 1 of my 3 posts, which also likely means that you are a part of the vocal majority of Ute fans on that site who never want to play BYU again and want to be done with the rivalry forever. So then why the **** are you posting so much in the threads about BYU? It's not like you're a fan, is it? Don't you want to be done with BYU forever?

Either you don't get it or you're just playing dumb.

True Story: I've tried at least 87 times to post stuff on that horribly formatted website but it would never let me.

"to an extent"? Explain.

I don't mind the rivalry with BYU, especially if they keep spiraling downward. I'd prefer an out-of-state game to try to get out-of-state travel revenue into the state, plus other teams tend to not be as malicious and intentionally trying to injure as BYU is. But I'm OK with it. I have family that are BYU fans. I like having something to brag about to them. :)

Quit contradicting yourself dude. How can you deliver a blow of any size to a lowly and irrelevant mid-major? You're sitting at the big boy table now, how could anything outside of that be any issue at all?

For someone who says he's a U fan, you're sure not acting like one.

Pointing out a missed call is a slippery slope. How about the missed call on BYU's first TD drive? The big play on that drive came as Hill released a pass as he crossed the line of scrimmage. I rewound it several times and it was most certainly an illegal forward pass. More times than not, those missed calls work both ways.

That O-line is bad. Real bad. Losing to Virginia is a huge red flag. That is not a good football team. Texas is going to roll in Provo.

It pains me, but everything dicknose12 just said is spot on.

Either you don't get it or you're just playing dumb.

The irony here is thick enough to build a bridge.

True Story: I've tried at least 87 times to post stuff on that horribly formatted website but it would never let me.

There are few things I enjoy more than trolling Ute fans. That being said, much like Bitch ^, I couldn't figure out how to read the damn thing, let alone post in it. How people manage to hang around that forum is beyond me.

Totally agreed. It is definitely cumbersome and not easy to read. But, like certain abrasive personalities, you eventually get used to it.