Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Id rather watch Mike Madsen shoot

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

idestroyedthetoilet

Monta

or

Melo?

Many have scoffed and ridiculed at this over the seasons, but Chucker is now undoubtedly *CONFIRMED* You'd think posters on this site would have learned to not throw their hat in with virtualky anything @Wes Mantooth or @douchpredicts, but what can I say. Being so cocksure yet ridiculously clueless is and forever be a human condition that many can't grow up from.

Less than 55% true shoiting AGAIN on outlandishly high volume. Utah Jazz will never win anything if led by such a high volume chucker. The trade Mitchell posters were proven correct.

You thought Tracy McGrady First Round Virgin was soooooo hillarious. Ha!

Monta

or

Melo?

Many have scoffed and ridiculed at this over the seasons, but Chucker is now undoubtedly *CONFIRMED* You'd think posters on this site would have learned to not throw their hat in with virtualky anything @Wes Mantooth or @douchpredicts, but what can I say. Being so ****sure yet ridiculously clueless is and forever be a human condition that many can't grow up from.

Less than 55% true shoiting AGAIN on outlandishly high volume. Utah Jazz will never win anything if led by such a high volume chucker. The trade Mitchell posters were proven correct.

You thought Tracy McGrady First Round Virgin was soooooo hillarious. Ha!
This poll needs more options. When you score 22 points in the 4th quarter, it's hard to question his chucking.

This thread either didn't watch Mitchell on the bubble (let alone yesterday), is trolling, or sheer stupidity, but i prefer give the benefit of the doubt over the last one (if other poster don't, it's not on me).

This thread either didn't watch Mitchell on the bubble (let alone yesterday), is trolling, or sheer stupidity, but i prefer give the benefit of the doubt over the last one (if other poster don't, it's not on me).

Yeah dude, 38% shhoting really proves the chucker moniker false . Anybody want to venture a guess at his shooting last game? Thankfully Utah has a veteran in Conley to pick up the slack.

Yeah dude, 38% shhoting really proves the chucker moniker false . Anybody want to venture a guess at his shooting last game? Thankfully Utah has a veteran in Conley to pick up the slack.
He shot 13 times for 20 points. He didn’t even shoot the most on the team even though he’s option #1, and should shoot the most every night. Keep trolling, k.

I'm only pointing out what everyone outside this Utah Bubble sees. Plenty of articles out there about it, if youre not too afraid to venture out of the compound.
I googled it 4 different ways. The thing that came up the most was this thread, and a few random articles and forum posts from last year, the year before, etc. Can you post a few links to articles about it? So far for the playoffs this year his TS% and other advanced stats do not point to chucking at all.

I googled it 4 different ways. The thing that came up the most was this thread, and a few random articles and forum posts from last year, the year before, etc. Can you post a few links to articles about it? So far for the playoffs this year his TS% and other advanced stats do not point to chucking at all.

Glad he's had a good couple playoff games.

Or you could look up hus stats. '19 season he was 2nd or 3rd worst in efficiency of all players averaging 17 ppg+. He's probably dead last this season since his shooting has gotten worse.