What's new

Post your favorite GIF or animation here!

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Ok companion to the demotivator thread. What are your favorite GIF's or other animation?

To get things started:

1282858693016.gif

roofdunk.gif

soccer_kicked_nuts.gif

Dude, Log, now that i know you have teenage kids, you are way to old to be spending time on jj.am or posting gifs of weird snake guys trying to coerce 14 year old girls into showing their boobs.

Just sayin'.

Dude, Log, now that i know you have teenage kids, you are way to old to be spending time on jj.am or posting gifs of weird snake guys trying to coerce 14 year old girls into showing their boobs.

Just sayin'.

I didn't notice the boob part, just the snake. Where is your mind?

I didn't notice the boob part, just the snake. Where is your mind?

Oh yeah. I'm evil because I'm observant. It's right there in plain sight. It has nothing to do with my dirty twisted mind.

I like the one of He-Man that says "tripping balls." I also like the one where Obi Wan Kenobi does the force-push and a baby falls over. I don't really want to try to find them on the internet though. I don't have the time. I have important things going on.

Oh yeah. I'm evil because I'm observant. It's right there in plain sight. It has nothing to do with my dirty twisted mind.

I like the one of He-Man that says "tripping balls." I also like the one where Obi Wan Kenobi does the force-push and a baby falls over. I don't really want to try to find them on the internet though. I don't have the time. I have important things going on.

Don't we all.

I'm so cool and so important. Isn't that so cool, bro. I'm, like, so important and so cool.

goonies7.gif

My favorite Stickler Syndrome .gif.

I'm so cool and so important. Isn't that so cool, bro. I'm, like, so important and so cool.

goonies7.gif

I'm joking around. Why don't you screw off and get off my case? I've been ignoring you for a long time. Return the favor. Jackass.

Most people recognize sarcasm when they see it. You should work on that.

Midol, bro. Either take it down a notch or give it to me hard. None of this soft core stuff. I like it rough, rusty, and rank. Give me your inner Bundy. Tramp stamp me.

goonies7.gif

Since Jr. High people have always told me that I look like that guy. It used to bug the **** out of me, but whatever, it is what it is. I'm banging my hot wife on a regular basis, so it matters not how ugly I am.

Reactions: UB