Post your favorite GIF or animation here!

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Ok companion to the demotivator thread. What are your favorite GIF's or other animation?

To get things started:

1282858693016.gif

roofdunk.gif

soccer_kicked_nuts.gif

Stickler

Dude, Log, now that i know you have teenage kids, you are way to old to be spending time on jj.am or posting gifs of weird snake guys trying to coerce 14 year old girls into showing their boobs.

Just sayin'.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Dude, Log, now that i know you have teenage kids, you are way to old to be spending time on jj.am or posting gifs of weird snake guys trying to coerce 14 year old girls into showing their boobs.

Just sayin'.

I didn't notice the boob part, just the snake. Where is your mind?

Stickler

I didn't notice the boob part, just the snake. Where is your mind?

Oh yeah. I'm evil because I'm observant. It's right there in plain sight. It has nothing to do with my dirty twisted mind.

I like the one of He-Man that says "tripping balls." I also like the one where Obi Wan Kenobi does the force-push and a baby falls over. I don't really want to try to find them on the internet though. I don't have the time. I have important things going on.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Oh yeah. I'm evil because I'm observant. It's right there in plain sight. It has nothing to do with my dirty twisted mind.

I like the one of He-Man that says "tripping balls." I also like the one where Obi Wan Kenobi does the force-push and a baby falls over. I don't really want to try to find them on the internet though. I don't have the time. I have important things going on.

Don't we all.

franklin

I'm so cool and so important. Isn't that so cool, bro. I'm, like, so important and so cool.

goonies7.gif

My favorite Stickler Syndrome .gif.