What's new

Posting for the cycle

UGLI baby

In baseball hitting for the cycle means you get a base hit, double, triple, and Home Run all in the same game.

I'd like to take this time to introduce a new term into the jazzfanz lexicon.

Posting for the cycle.

How do you post for the cycle?

By getting a +rep, a like, and a comment proclaiming the greatness of your post all from the same poster.

"UGLI baby steps up to the keyboard just needing a +rep for the cycle.... And he got it! He's been repped! UGLI baby has posted for the cycle!"

In baseball hitting for the cycle means you get a base hit, double, triple, and Home Run all in the same game.

I'd like to take this time to introduce a new term into the jazzfanz lexicon.

Posting for the cycle.

How do you post for the cycle?

By getting a +rep, a like, and a comment proclaiming the greatness of your post all from the same poster.

"UGLI baby steps up to the keyboard just needing a +rep for the cycle.... And he got it! He's been repped! UGLI baby has posted for the cycle!"

Post being quoted = single

Post being liked = double

Post being repped = triple

Thread being created about your post = homerun

Post being quoted = single

Post being liked = double

Post being repped = triple

Thread being created about your post = homerun

Like the nose/nut hair post?

I think cy has done it..... the fabled post for the cycle

I think what I outlined will remain posting for the cycle and what Cy outlined will be known as a....

#powercircle

Like the nose/nut hair post?

I think cy has done it..... the fabled post for the cycle

Ok.
Cy accomplished the fabled #Powercircle post.

menstrual-cycle1.gif

Anyone ever try taking a chance on day 11? Looks like morning sex should be safe.

Guys, if you get a #powercircle and add onto that with a PM about your post, thats called a slamalamadingdong

Do infractions make it a ground rule double or hit out of the park (position known as the reverse Colton)?