What's new

Predict Kanter's Playoffs Stats

Avery

I'm going with 23 points, 11 boards a game.

We'll rue this debacle for years to come.

I hope Enes enjoyed all the smack talk before the Jazz game. It likely cost his team a play-off berth IMO.

How do those playoffs taste, Enes?

He actually did make the playoffs one season in Utah. Maybe it isn't such a bad organization after all.

Thanks for the fun of rooting for your *** to fail forever, Enes. Hope you find yourself on even more Shaqtin' a Fools.

Same as what Westbrook's statline should've been in their game against Portland Monday.

Who ****ing cares about Kanter. He's not on the Jazz anymore... Stop acting like a spurned girlfriend with abandonement issues.

It brings me joy. And, it makes Booker drop bombs on twitter, which also brings me joy.

So ya-- it brings me joy

Who ****ing cares about Kanter. He's not on the Jazz anymore... Stop acting like a spurned girlfriend with abandonement issues.

People with a lot of failures in life like to root for others to fail so that they can feel better about their own problems. At the end of the day it didn't matter if OKC went to the playoffs or not because KD was ruled out and Serge wasn't likely coming back. They have an incomplete team unlike Pelicans who got their core healthy and playing good. Also GSW has an historically good team and was likely to sweep whoever was 8th seed. Now Sam Presti gets another lottery pick and the UTA pick is delayed for another year.

I hope Enes enjoyed all the smack talk before the Jazz game. It likely cost his team a play-off berth IMO.

there was honestly posters who were saying this after the game. "Watch OKC miss the playoffs by a game".