What's new

Predict the Rudy Gobert trade

Alright... here is what is going to happen. Rudy goes to Minny but remember that smoke about them being interested in Conley... well he goes too and it gets us a little more...

Rudy/Mike out

Russell/Beasley/McDaniels/Nowell (sneaky *** throw in that scores 20 a game next year) and 3 picks for Rudy and Mike.

Alright... here is what is going to happen. Rudy goes to Minny but remember that smoke about them being interested in Conley... well he goes too and it gets us a little more...

Rudy/Mike out

Russell/Beasley/McDaniels/Nowell (sneaky *** throw in that scores 20 a game next year) and 3 picks for Rudy and Mike.

We need Kessler back in the deal.

Rudy/Mike out

throw vanderbilt in there and i'm in.

Sure… but the thing I want most is unprotected picks

The good thing about MIN is that while they don't have a good premium asset in a Gobert trade, they have hall their draft picks and a large junk drawer of decent prospects. McDaniels, Vando, Nowell, Reid, Moore, Kessler, Bolmaro. A mix of those players and future picks should be able to get it done if both teams are engaged. Russell and Beasley themselves aren't terrible reclamation projects (fit aside).

Or the free throw line. Got it.

However, you did nothing to back up your claim that people are somehow making excuses for him.

Who makes excuses for Gobert?
He definitely hit his free throws against Dallas right?

You and the many others. Anyways he is toast now and I'm the happiest on Jazzfanz because of it. No more Gobert

He definitely hit his free throws against Dallas right?
At a 68% clip, which is decent for a center. It was good enough that they couldn't hack him as a strategy.

You and the many others.
I'd say that's a lie, but you are probably so biased you just have a warped memory. Go find a single post where I meds excuses for him.

Anyways he is toast now and I'm the happiest on Jazzfanz because of it. No more Gobert
Good for you.