What's new

Predict the Rudy Gobert trade

nateboz

I love how wanting to trade Rudy automatically equates to being a hater. With that logic we have a bunch of Donovan haters on this board. 90% Donovan haters vs 10% Rudy haters.
Probably cause Rudy is likable. Plays hard always. Actually significantly makes his teammates better.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

nateboz

Hater is such a strong word to me. On the flip side of that how can you think we will find success with Rudy taking up 1/4 of our cap while he enters his 30’s?
Is Rudy's play declining? He's like 10 years younger than Lebron. Players nowadays have the best trainers and knowledge to keep their bodies fresh.

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
Is Rudy's play declining? He's like 10 years younger than Lebron. Players nowadays have the best trainers and knowledge to keep their bodies fresh.

Yes, Rudy will age like LeBron. I would hope his play isn’t declining he’s barely 30.

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
If Rudy's trade value is poor I'm comfortable just riding it out another year... If the offer is Williams, 18, and Vooch/White and we chose to walk away... I'm cool. If its less than that they can eff off.

That’s where I’m at too. Rather keep him than grade him for 75 cents on the dollar of what he’s worth to us.

The Fresh Prince

I'm actually glad we won't give Gobert up easy. I believe we can still run Don & Rudy around some fresh new faces, and one of them is Harrison Barnes.

We adapt the proper coaching philosophy this team can do damage. It ain't over till it's over!

campaignist

I'm actually glad we won't give Gobert up easy. I believe we can still run Don & Rudy around some fresh new faces, and one of them is Harrison Barnes.

We adapt the proper coaching philosophy this team can do damage. It ain't over till it's over!
I think this is the best course of action, *if* there's 2-3 new rotation players at least. Give the new coach a year and see where you're at-worked for Boston.

LoPo

Why would Washington do that? They wouldn't.

Probably not, but I don't know how much they would value Conley. The Wiz could value Conley more than both Kuz and KCP who are both potentially expiring deals.