What's new

Prediction... We Will See the G League Guys

Can someone give me his opinion about Oni? Could he become an efficient nba player? Strong and weak points?
I've watched him playing a few times, not enough to have a good and correct view about him.

I hope this game helps Niang shoot his way out of the slump.

I was gonna go the other way. I feel like our guys might surprise a bit.

But that's probably the homer in me. Spurs have a lot on the line.
Who? Lmao. Maybe if the Spurs werent playing really well, but they are. I just struggle to see any of these dues scoring besides Clarkson and Mudiay.

Spurs guard talent is super deep too. It's going to be a **** show when we see someone like Patty Mills going at JWF.

Who? Lmao. Maybe if the Spurs werent playing really well, but they are. I just struggle to see any of these dues scoring besides Clarkson and Mudiay.

Spurs guard talent is super deep too. It's going to be a **** show when we see someone like Patty Mills going at JWF.
Oni and Brantley comin for ya bro. They trying to earn playoff minutes.

Can someone give me his opinion about Oni? Could he become an efficient nba player? Strong and weak points?
I've watched him playing a few times, not enough to have a good and correct view about him.

NBA athlete. Committed on-ball defender. Has measurables similar to Mathisse Thybulle (not quite as long). Runs the floor well and finishes on breaks. Shoots with a quick release on catch-and-shoots. Inconsistent shooter. Has some passing ability, but otherwise has been very limited off the dribble.

He's potentially a 3D wing who can also score off of cuts, but he's got to shoot more consistently.

Smooth athlete. Good size. He appears to have good form on his shot and a quick release. He looks like a catch-n-shooter, though, not off-the-dribble. Looks like a very capable defender 1-3. Has some ball handling skills as well.

Smooth athlete. Good size. He appears to have good form on his shot and a quick release. Looks like a very capable defender 1-3. Has some ball handling skills as well.

Correct. Let me add - needs to play more minutes.

Oni and Brantley comin for ya bro. They trying to earn playoff minutes.

If Brantley can score on Rudy Gay, I'll be thrilled. If Brantley can stay in front of Gay defensively, I'll also be thrilled.

If Oni doesn't get completely embarrassed by Keldon Johnson and Lonnie Walker, that will be a win as well.

JWF being guarded by Derrick White could be hard to watch.

Last edited:
NBA athlete. Committed on-ball defender. Has measurables similar to Mathisse Thybulle (not quite as long). Runs the floor well and finishes on breaks. Shoots with a quick release on catch-and-shoots. Inconsistent shooter. Has some passing ability, but otherwise has been very limited off the dribble.

He's potentially a 3D wing who can also score off of cuts, but he's got to shoot more consistently.
If Oni shot as well as Trevon Bluiett you would have a legit NBA player.