What's new

premature evaluation draft poll

premature evaluation draft poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chargers Jazz Angels

this is going to be based the assumption the jazz are not going to get a top 5 pick. they will be drafting in the 6-10 range who would you draft.

top 5 picks

okafor
mudiay
Russell
Johnson
towns

are not options

Porzingis, Hezonja, Winslow, Oubre... that's the order for me right now...

Devon, just because Booker

No, I'm with hack, haven't really got into looking at next year's prospects yet.

Porzingis.

Go big of go home. That combination of defensive presence at the PF spot on one end and consistent 3pt range on the other is just too good to pass up IMO. (imagine Kirilenko with a 3pt shot?)

Porzingus and submit the pick with 4:57 left on the clock.

Find a pg and sg later.

A rotation of Favors, Kanter, Gobert, Booker, and Porzingus would be awesome. Jazz should keep Jeremy Evans too.

Is that Booker related to our Booker? And if he is, is he cut from the same cloth? If so, grab that guy, no question.

Porzingis.

Go big of go home. That combination of defensive presence at the PF spot on one end and consistent 3pt range on the other is just too good to pass up IMO. (imagine Kirilenko with a 3pt shot?)

Exactly what defensive presence does he bring other than blocking shots? Are his blocked shots coming from his man, or his help defense? How is his man-to-man defense?

At this premature point, Mario is tempting... I think Jazz go international. It's a trend with the Spurs and I could see us following it. I also think they look to add athleticism, a player that can stretch the floor, and we could use a little more fight. He looks like he could check off some of those boxes.

Plus he plays with Tomic right now. Bring them BOTH on at the same time!

I am a little surprised that hezonja gets that much love but he is who I voted for. I agree he does seem like a spurs type of pick.

honestly I would want him over right away but wouldn't cry if he stayed a year or 2. (prefer 1)

I am a little surprised that hezonja gets that much love but he is who I voted for. I agree he does seem like a spurs type of pick.

honestly I would want him over right away but wouldn't cry if he stayed a year or 2. (prefer 1)

I am really close between Hezonja and Porzingis ... Right now I am leaning slightly towards Porzingis...

Porzingis would be a nice pick, but the Jazz need a true #1 Alpha scorer and Super Mario fits that bill the best after Russell - even more so than either Mudiay and Johnson. He has the athletic ability and the swagger to be "the guy", and I can see him becoming the offensive equivalent to Rudy Gobert on defense. It's not an easy pick, but I've been on the bandwagon long enough to stay the course.