What's new

Preseason Finale: Sacramento Kings V. Utah Jazz, 10/22, 7pm

The Jazz are trying a big line up with Fess, Elson, AK, Hayward and Price. They seem to be playing pretty good defense, definitely clogging up the middle.

Bell 3-3 on his 3's but 0-6 otherwise.
Fesenko 6-6 from the field.

Another low-scoring game. Is this what we can expect? Maybe that comparison to the old Pistons wasn't so far-fetched. If we finished in the top-5 in terms of points allowed, I'd love it - even if it came at the expense of some offense. I'm not one who enjoys watching teams just run up and down the court firing up shots. Give me some pushing, shoving and nasty defense!

Bell 3-3 on his 3's but 0-6 otherwise.
Fesenko 6-6 from the field.

Another low-scoring game. Is this what we can expect? Maybe that comparison to the old Pistons wasn't so far-fetched. If we finished in the top-5 in terms of points allowed, I'd love it - even if it came at the expense of some offense. I'm not one who enjoys watching teams just run up and down the court firing up shots. Give me some pushing, shoving and nasty defense!

I expect more. A lot more. Talents there offensively. I see the scoring average over the year to hover around 106.

Well that's that. Now let's see how well this translates over to the season that means a lick of something.

If Fesenko could do this on a regular basis I think we should go with the beastly big lineup of Fes/AJ/AK/Bell/Deron to start. Milsap has been solid but might be better off the bench where he won't be matched up against the Odom's and Gasol's of the league.

Cousins: 1-7 with 6 TO's.
Hayward: 1-7.

Yup, Cousins dominated.

That only tells half the story - Cousins can't defend to save his life. He looked completely lost out there.

Yeah, Hayward shot like crap; but he plays much better defense than I thought he would at this point. And a lot of his shots were right there and in the flow of the offense. Every shot is a little strong - he's probably a still too amped up playing in Utah.

That only tells half the story - Cousins can't defend to save his life. He looked completely lost out there.

Yeah, Hayward shot like crap; but he plays much better defense than I thought he would at this point. And a lot of his shots were right there and in the flow of the offense. Every shot is a little strong - he's probably a still too amped up playing in Utah.

I heard his GF is in town...