What's new

Preseason Finale Thursday Oct 25, 7:00 PM mtn

That was comparing hayward's 2nd to batum's 3rd season. They're height and weight are almost the same too, it's crazy.

Hayward has really been driving to the hole as well. Notice that Hayward has almost double the FT attempts/36.

I didn't see or listen to the game so I have no idea what happened, but it was against Portland last year that Favors woke up when he shut down Aldridge after LA was torching Millsap. Did anything like that happen tonight?

I was at the game tonight, and man, when it became apparent that Portland was going to ride their starters through most of the game, I wasn't sure the bench would be able to pull it out against them in the 4th. Favors and Kanter took a dump on that doubt.

POR45%77%24%144325
UTA48%68%40%234017
postgame_leaders.png

POR
UTA
W. MATTHEWS #224
212 PLAYERS TIED
L. ALDRIDGE #1211
12E. KANTER #0
D. LILLARD #05
6J. TINSLEY #6

All right, time to drop this thread down and for someone to make an epic first game thread (not that Mellow's effort here wasn't decent, but this first game thread needs to be amazing...unlike last year's disappointment). Wish that MK11 (I think that's who he was) guy was around, he was absolutely brilliant.

All right, time to drop this thread down and for someone to make an epic first game thread (not that Mellow's effort here wasn't decent, but this first game thread needs to be amazing...unlike last year's disappointment). Wish that MK11 (I think that's who he was) guy was around, he was absolutely brilliant.

I think this should be a group effort. Someone should be in charge of getting a few videos, someone else with getting pics, someone else typing a summary, and someone to actually put it all together and make the post.

I think this should be a group effort. Someone should be in charge of getting a few videos, someone else with getting pics, someone else typing a summary, and someone to actually put it all together and make the post.

sounds like a lot of prep.... if people are on board for it though i will gladly get pictures of the matchups for the thread, as soon as the starters are announced.