What's new

Private Message storage space.

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
Jason, Cole-Train, etc.,

Is there any way to get a bigger mailbox on here? Right now I can only have a total for 50 messages in there, that is including my inbox as well as "sent" folder. As someone who likes to keep a record of all warnings, infractions, and dirty emails that O>D sends me when he's plastered, I find myself constantly having to go delete messages that I would love to keep in order to make room for new crap. I know I could just copy/paste them into a word file or something, but seriously -- that's lame. Can we "buy" extra storage?

Thanks in advance,

Trout T. TroutBum

Just because any good thread needs pics, this is what I've done the last three days when I should've been working/going to church:

fish2-1.jpg

fish3-1.jpg

fish1-1.jpg

IMG-20120410-00751.jpg

Yeah, or at least send people a message that says their mailbox is full. I'm trying to contact dalamon, but his mailbox is full. Stupid.

I don't think there's any setting on that that I can tweak. Perhaps Jason has access to something. I agree that more PM space would be nice sometimes.

Premium members get a lot more storage space...

I believe there's a way you can archive all your PM's - - I think maybe it turns them into text docs or something. Or maybe that's only for premium members...

edit: yep, go to your PM page and at the bottom of each page, on the right just below the last message on the page is a box that says "selected messages" - - click on it and it includes commands such as "select all" "deselect all" "download selected as csv" "download selected as txt" etc etc etc

so simple, even a fish butt could do it

:wink:

Yeah, or at least send people a message that says their mailbox is full. I'm trying to contact dalamon, but his mailbox is full. Stupid.

If their email address is accurate, they are notified that there's a PM waiting for them but their mailbox is full. I'll see about increasing it a little though.

If their email address is accurate, they are notified that there's a PM waiting for them but their mailbox is full. I'll see about increasing it a little though.

Nice. A day late, since I already DL'd and erased my inbox, but it will be appreciated in the future.

Thanks.