What's new

Put it in ink - predict the Jazz 2014-15 season record!

HighlandHomie

This will be fun to check back in on in April/May.

I say 43-39, missing the playoffs by a **** hair. But overall, an obvious improvement from last year.

The biggest question mark I have going into the season is who can I blame if things go south now that Corbin is gone?

Put your prediction for final regular season record (if we make the playoffs or not) and any other questions/predictions for this season. NO EDITING ALLOWED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Homie, I think you've intentionally circumvented the filter. Better revise certain words you ran together. The first one is offensive.
Haven't reported it, but you should edit the post before someone does.

Test: ****

Yes, it IS a prohibited word.

Miss the playoffs by a what?

I say the jazz win 37 gamezzzzz

It's September, so as a true fan, I'm saying we're going to win them all.

All of our players will be better than their most bullish scouting comps.

Exum > Penny Hardaway.
Trey > Chris Paul
Favors > Dwight Howard
Hayward > Manu Ginobili
Alec > Dwyane Wade
Kanter > Al Horford
Gobert > Tyson Chandler
Booker > Paul Millsap (blasphemy!)
Hood >>> Jalen Rose
Evans > Tyus Thomas
K. Murphy > Rip Hamilton

I hate comps, but...

I am more optimistic than most. The roster is rock solid 1 through 10. Back to back games should not bother us much.
36-46

improve by maybe 3-4 wins...hopefully..

but this team will be under .500. The west is way too strong right now....Maybe if we where in the east id be far more optimistic.

I predicted 35 in the earlier thread. Feel pretty comfortable with that number. Jazz will show flashes of brilliance, but they're still young. Jazz could surprise, though, if Hayward bounces back to 45%/40%, Kanter shows a lot of improvement and Burke has learned to shoot.

44 wins.

I think the Jazz are better than most people think. Especially with the emergence of Rudy Gobert. Also, Hood is gonna be a nice contributor. Everyone is a year older and we have finally rid ourselves of dead weight.

If the Jazz don't reach 40 wins, then this has been a bad rebuild. They have way too much lottery talent to not be somewhat good.