What's new

Quotes from Grizzlies' forums-"I love ingles cause he just looks like an NBA player from the 70s. massive stepdad energy"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
The best jersey matchup

Love seeing Conley as always

Cmon Grayson if your gonna foul at least kick them in the balls or something.

Grayson Allen May be the greatest shooter of all time

Lmao this the most Dillon Brooks **** ever. Make everybody turn against you then play lights out.

Whole first half gone in 2 mins

They scored 20 points in 4 ****ing minutes

i went to the bathroom uhh what happened

I love ingles cause he just looks like an NBA player from the 70s. massive stepdad energy

We controlled 80% of the first half and they have a 9 point lead. **** this ****

Give Grayson the supermax

****. Off. Rudy. Brick. Your. FTs. You. Big. Idiot.

Dear Memphis Grizzlies,

Please stop leaving Royce O'Neale open and also Ingles.

Why Gobert looking so nice at the line

They went on a 22-1 and 14-3 run closing each half

We had a 3.5 game lead with 8 games to play and we aren’t going to even be in the play-in. Talk about an all time choke

People may not agree with me but rebounding against Gobert is gonna be rough with JV on the bench

I can’t get over that 22-1 run. Why didn’t Jenkins call a timeout earlier? Unreal.

Some girl in the crowd has a gong lmao

I missed basketball but **** I didn't miss these emotions

QUIT GIVING JINGLES OPEN TRANSITION THREES

Man **** Gobert. Dude isn’t supposed to make his FTs. Or touch a bunch of microphones to make fun of a disease he had.

omg let’s quadruple team Mitchell who’s been quiet and leave automatic Ingles wiiiide open

**** this ****ing accountant looking ***

Ingles wtf man

It’s even worse that Donovan Mitchell only outscored one other starter, Royce O’Neal, this game. Every other starter just killed us, especially ingles

Gobert can’t miss man

Ah God we are getting Jingled

I expected to lose but to control a half and then just give it up is pathetic

You've got useless coach and useless ja morant, so much hype in him but truly a low IQ player

No words for this loss. We seem to have given up. I am so disappointed in these kids and in coach. We are better than this

Change your name to Saran cause it's a wrap

man **** disney world im going to universal

Sad bear noises

I don’t want to say this, but I could honestly see us not winning a game

Existence is pain.

The best part of the bubble is seeing that Grayson Allen can be a good 3PT sniping role player if he keeps it up. He kinda just seemed like a throw-in with the conley trade, but has really surprised me

Ja is gassed. The defense is worthless. Can’t overcome three key injuries.

Pain, y’all

Feel like I’ve watched the same game 4 times in a row now. And each time I’m just more sad