What's new

Quotes from Knicks' forums-"Kessler looks like a state trooper that's claiming he smells weed in your car even though you don't smoke."

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Pre-game

Need to get this win. Would be great to see another big game from Julius, that means the two darlings that are always put above him (Siakam, Lauri) would have just gotten their lunch taken by him.

Tough game tonight but Jazz are nothing special. I'm still pissed at Ainge for the Spida bs talks so I hope we kill these clowns! Gotta play better d and stop giving up 130 plus!

First Half

the problem with the knicks being an offensive team now is that they're not

This is a long migraine

horton tucker is the al harrington of michael beasley's

How old is THT? He looks like he’s 50

Jazz have a winning record at home in a very good conf.

Half these Jazz I don’t know lol.

Second Half

RJ is 0 for 14. When does coach just bench him? Give Fournier the 14 shots.

when is the last time brunson looked like himself. feels like awhile

Parents dragging their kids into Knicks fandom. Should be illegal

Olynyk annoying

who tf is Hendricks

kelly taking it to the basket without resistance. jesus.

All of a sudden Utah is the 16-17 warriors

Olynyk the knicks killer lol

lol Jazz coach mad they let that scrub RJ score

Olynyk means shameless flopper in Finnish

lauri just taking a stroll to the basket without a problem

Asking our tiny wings to guard Lauri is pretty funny, he's 7'0"

Olynyk just shoves the first person near him

Ainge congratulating himself for taking Cleveland's assets instead of ours.

My daughter was trying to get into the game while I was checking her homework. I promptly sent her upstairs. I will not be responsible for her misery

Kessler looks like a state trooper that's claiming he smells weed in your car even though you don't smoke.

Mitch got hands like the foreign kid that grew up playing soccer.

forget donovan, we should have traded rj and grimes for lauri and sexton

The Jazz are allowed to play physical and then flop on defense to get calls. Not to mention all the moving screens

Kessler looks like Drago

**** Kriss Dunn making 3s and RJ can’t

The jazz are gonna hit like 20 3’s tonight and you can’t win games giving that many 3’s

Lauri looks hella young. Like he should be playing in the McDonald’s game

horton tucker is the chris gatling of big dog robinson's

Kessler dominating

THT just skipped through the lane like Clyde Drexler. Y’all have a good night.

WTH did these guys do in Utah last night that this is the energy

Jazz fans deserve their chicken

Is Kessler made of steel? That’s the 3rd time someone bumped into him and flew backwards

Getting HOED by Utah my lord

I think I've seen the Jazz coach on law and order SVU once.

All of those fat white men sitting in front of the refs are quite a sight

You know we hit a low when you got people clamoring for Colin Sexton

Miracle comeback better not fall short

the knicksgod curse is nasty

Post Game

Brunson, RJ, Grimes and Hart were a combined 0-19 from 3.

RJ particularly had some brain damage level of shot selection. Brunson at least got to the line but missed enough FTs to make the difference. Meanwhile Grimes was somehow -27 in 15 minutes and it actually matched the eye test since his Defense was *** as well.

It ain't a Knicks game unless we lose with our ******* freethrow shooting!

Nothing new, FT's and poor 3 ball shooting cost us the game.

FML

We deserved to lose because we played like *******... But holy **** these NBA refs are so ****ing bad. How does Randle shoot his FIRST free throws with less than 2 minutes left in the game, while Giannis shoots 32 ****ing free throws in a game? Jesus christ the officiating in this league is a joke. Don't get me started with that OBVIOUS backcourt violation by Sexton either in the closing minutes...

Short of overdrafting bronny for his dad, I can’t really think of any move that makes unloading our assets worth it. Maybe when Kd eventually drives booker out of phoenix, but we’ve gotta be patient enough to stack maybe 2-3 more early exit seasons to change our franchise image in the meantime

This was our last "easy" game for the next couple weeks.

Now it's just non-stop pure pain.

Guess Brunsons outta his Curry era.

we might be the worst 3 point defense team of all time and the worst FT shooting team of all tome

We lost to a team coached by a Wells Fargo manager - YUCK YUCK YUCK

The Jazz were playing horribly and we still managed to lose. What a horrible ****ing loss, especially in the context of our schedule.

Also we got players on this roster that our not performing as their contracts should, especially one that we signed this off-season, meanwhile the other who is actually performing got scoffed in negotiations. If no one wants to say it, then I will.

As bad as this loss was (and don't get me wrong, it was a BAD ****ING LOSS to a bad ****ing team) I'm proud of our guys for fighting their way back into it.

Make your ****ing free throws.

Bad loss. This team thinks they're good enough to mail it in against bad teams but they're not.

Walker Kessler had the Knicks in the torture chamber man

They were scared to shoot over him

That staredown he did in the second half when he forced the shot clock to run out went crazy, should've been a highlight.

The Jazz really twisted the knife giving me hope like that.

That Hendrick +25 is music to my ears, can't wait to watch his growth over the years.

Sucks. Our first loss against a sub 500 team. Kinda needed this one. Rest of December gonna be rough. We'll be lucky to go 500 rest of the month. I have faith Brunson won't have too many more of these games. Let's go Taj.

Sexton is so fast

SOOOO glad we never took the Knicks trade. RJ Barrett being the "highlight" of the trade would've left us with a below average player on a premium contract that would've been pretty much untradeable. Instead we get a guy like Lauri who if we chose to flip now would net us 2 1sts or we keep him as a future building block all-star.

The only benefit of doing the Knicks deal would've been a proper tank last year (which time will tell maybe that would've been better for us)

Kessler looks like a state trooper that's claiming he smells weed in your car even though you don't smoke

THT just skipped through the lane like Clyde Drexler. Y’all have a good night

Is Kessler made of steel? That’s the 3rd time someone bumped into him and flew backwards