2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
I JUST BET $500 ON THE PELS TO WIN BY 2 LETS FLOCK UP BABY

zion will play in short bursts what the actual frick

I hate Rudy Gobert with a fiery passion

Rudy ended the season and started the season.

Favors is absolutely getting dicked by Gobert.

Gobert is one of the most dirty players in the game. He sets moving screens and goes over the back every time

If I hear Royce Oneils name again I may lose my mind.

moving screen by gobert. ingles awarded 2 shots

I hate Joe Ingles so much. He's like the old white guy down the street that shows up with a headband, short shorts up to his waist and 2 knee braces that can't jump but keeps scoring. It's infuriating.

Why the hell do they allow gobart to get away with so much ****

everyone not named zion looks like pure ***

Lonzo back to missing everything

Rudy Gohmert is definitely on my despiser players list.

Gobert is 7’ and about 215 lbs bully that bitch

Death, Taxes, and Jrue completely sucking at the beginning of seasons

We’re allowing Gobert to change every shot inside. We need Zion more than just in bursts to win this game. The Jazz overplay everything on the perimeter because they’re very comfortable funneling our dribble drives into Gobert.

another great pass by favors. to no one

I understand missing shots is gonna happen but Zo looks like a headless chicken out there with he has the ball in his hand

If Zion can’t play more than three minutes at a time at his age and with this much rest...frick me

Gobert is such a bad matchup for us , I can’t stand that dude lol

JJ is like, I ain't missin the playoffs!

Amazingly despite all the fouls, Favors being complete ***, Jrue and Lonzo not much better, a ton of turnovers, and Zion technically not even playing a full 3 minutes the Pels are somehow winning after the 1st.

Thanks goodness the Jazz went ice cold from deep.

It took us a few minutes to adjust to playing Gobert. Their team would be total crap without him. He totally disrupted our rhythm offensively at the beginning of the game.

They might as well build Zion a house outside the arena and have him only play home games. Can’t have him getting in cars or traveling, too dangerous.

clarkson getting superstar calls in 2020. what a time

We got a gift on that goaltending call

you knew utah was gonna hit a 3 after their 15 tries

Must be nice to dive out of bounds without getting a face full of popcorn

Damn we can’t even fill the seats on the video screen

and on moving screen #4 for gobert, he gets called for his 1st

Ingram could've been seriously injured there. Screw Gobert.

Man get that baguette deepthroating fker away from my star

i like lonzo aggressively attacking the rim, but man, that dude is awful at finishing

Ball needs to stop freaking out at the rim.

man if clarkson wasnt playing like MJ, we'd be killing it

Someone explain to me how tf Jordan Clarkson gets more fts than fricking jrue lol

16 fts compared to 5 and we've been attacking the basket lol

it's crazy what ingram has to do to get a call vs conley barely getting bumped on the other end

Forget Conley fricken Clarkson lol

I am just going to accept that having Favors constantly matched up on Gobert is what is required for the game. Gobert gets some of the most superstar officiating in the league.

Zion has done nothing but rest since his shoe broke in college

utah easy points. pels turnover repeat

Jrue’s 4th quarter shooting percentage is poo

jazz ASKING pels to take the game. pels repeatedly saying no thanks

favors does a lot of favors..for the opposing roster

Take Lonzo out the game he's like 1/20

Pels just ******** this game away.... Like normal.

Nothing I want more in crunch time than a Lonzo step back three

imagine winning the nba lottery and then deciding not to use the #1 pick in big games. its a wild concept

Zion will be super fresh for practice tomorrow

Favors and Lonzo fricking suck. They’ve always sucked and they always will suck. Al is a joke. This is so Pels

NO. NOT LIKE THIS.
SONS. NOW IS THE TIME. WE JOIN TOGETHER AND FLAP AS ONE. WE frickING WINNING THIS frickER RIGHT NOW.

least clutch team in NBA history

could Lonzo have done anything less defensively there

just an incredibly unclutch team. you already know utah is gonna score each time down

I am dumbfounded at what we’ve seen from a rotation/coaching standpoint

idk whats more frustrating.. lonzo 2/13 or zion only 15 minutes

I can’t get over how gobsmackingly dumb some of our play has been tonight..on both ends

Welp. We losing. Someone hold me.

Blown lead. No clutchness. Terrible rotations. Ridiculous Zion limitations.
4 months off and this organization didn’t miss a beat

Zion has the worst +\- tonight. Dude couldn’t guard a lady bug

I’m fricking SO TIRED OF THE SAME frickING ****

YOU HAD frickING TIME TO RUN A SET ALVIN. WHAT THE frickING frick frick frick

They didn't need the refs help. The Pels took a massive ***** on the Orlando floor in the second half. The team doesn't have a single clutch player outside of possibly JJ who comes off the bench and scores 21. Ingram holds on to the ball and misses the final shot. Favors looks like a clown. Etwaun with two turnovers on two fast breaks back to back. Lonzo can't fricking shoot and is scared to shoot when he gets to the rim so he passes it off when the rim is a foot from him. Zion is too fat and horrible on defense to play more than 6 minutes a half. Jrue comes up with a few steals but also makes terrible fricking decisions and turns the ball over. Melli is still on vacation. Pels can't play defense so when they go cold they're completely fricked. Preseason Champs though...

Zion is and will continue to be elite offensively, however when it comes to defense, he is well below average. I don't understand how he can be so quick with the ball in his hands yet so slow trying to slide on defense

Nice to see the break hasn’t stopped us from blowing big *** second half leads...

They could build up a 50 point lead and lose it all in the 4th.

Too much talent on this team to have an incompetent coach who does not know how to adjust rotations. Pelicans fans deserve better.

It's nice to see other fans who realize that Favors is trash!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

just got back from watching the games with some friends, one a rockets fan. So glad Jazz won!!!!. Both games tonight decided by 2 points

Pels played good for 2 and a 1/2 qts. It felt like we played for a half quarter and then just made a few plays down the stretch.

Jru, Bradon, JJ, Zion I like their core, and role players. I can't believe they lost that game. I can't believe we got the W.

Did I watch the same game? Why do they complain about officiating? And I love the concept of Rudy being the "most dirty player" because.. he sets illegal screens.

I'm really surprised by the trash talked about for Zion...I mean I can understand being frustrated that you have this #1 pick that has been hyped to the moon and isn't playing. But you gotta play with the long game in mind. Get him in playing shape, make sure he doesn't get hurt during this 8 game playoff. The Pels know they likely aren't going to the post season and even if they do it won't lead to much success. They are playing for the future and honestly, they got some super solid pieces for their core.

I'm really surprised by the trash talked about for Zion...I mean I can understand being frustrated that you have this #1 pick that has been hyped to the moon and isn't playing. But you gotta play with the long game in mind. Get him in playing shape, make sure he doesn't get hurt during this 8 game playoff. The Pels know they likely aren't going to the post season and even if they do it won't lead to much success. They are playing for the future and honestly, they got some super solid pieces for their core.
your right but fans will be fans. This team was one of the best teams the moment Zion started playing. I think they had high expectations.

They are terrible without Favors. Any line-up plus Favors has at least +10 net rating than without.

Pels fans are quite dumb tbh.

I was also surprised by that. They seem to expect him to be like Embiid or Davis.

I'd take favors back to back up Gobert in a heartbeat. 12-15 minutes of favors every game would make us a very tough out.

Favors is far from trash.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app
He's trash at shooting over 5 feet. He can't dribble, post up, he's a below average passer, he's slow. His defense is top 20 for a center and his rebounding is average at best. Not sure why people love his mediocre game.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I hate Joe Ingles so much. He's like the old white guy down the street that shows up with a headband, short shorts up to his waist and 2 knee braces that can't jump but keeps scoring. It's infuriating.
Lol,even though disliking Jingles ,without knowing it this user has pointed out The Greatness Of Joe once again... despite his semblance,he always keeps scoring, nobody can stop him!