JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Pre Game

I"m guessing that it's been decades since the last time we swept the Jazz.

That ****er Ainge is such a snake landing Kessler on top of all those picks. What an epic fail for Minny. Possibly the worst trade ever.

I think we can all agree that the Jazz are rebuilding the right way, in the same way that 99% of billionaires made their money the right way:

Be born 2 inches from the finish line.

It's real easy to rebuild when you start by trading 2 stars for 642 first round picks each.

Just heard Mason call Bojan "Bojan Bogdangerous", am I out of the loop or is that new?

1st Half

Utah just bombing the jumpers.

Lauri unleashed.

It's raining threes... Bot theams shooting them at 50%, but they've taken way more than we have

Kessler is gonna be good

They're letting them get to whatever spot they want. Easy buckets for the Jazz....

Really impressed w the jazz’s offense. They r hummin!

They spread the floor beautifully it’s tough to guard. Jazz have been getting that look all night

Ivey with his best half of his career.

Lauri is lighting us up.

2nd Half

Lauri is automatic tonight

7 for 9 from 3 by Markkanen. Wow.

This is nothing a 20-2 run can't cure

Man the bulls just gave away markkanen.

Man, nothing exposes our defensive ineptitude as much as a big like Lauri. He humiliated us today.

Post Game

Lauri Markkanen looks like the main actor in a 2009 23% Rotten Tomatoes score movie about a high school senior, socially inept kid who is psychic (and clearly too old to be 18) and has to rely on his powers to stop a curse from happening on his school but can’t do so without the help of his 2 friends.

Missed this one. Obviously Lauri worked us over, but don’t sleep on Vanderbilt. That dude can play. He has one more cheap year under contract (sub 5) and is then gonna get paid. He’s a guy I’d love to see us add. Strong defender, willing passer, very good athlete with length, and is developing range. Would be a great fit with Duren and Stew as a three bigs rotation.

When you average about 110 points a game and you lose majority of those games tells me one thing. NO DEFENSE

I remember hating how consistently good bojan was when he was on the pacers, love how stupid good he is with us now tho

Quotes from around the league

Lauri markkanen is really inspirational

Lauri is the most improved and it's not even close right now.

Turns out the Bulls know ****-all how to develop anyone.

Jarred Vanderbilt will be my second favorite Timberwolf forever. Dude plays so ****ing hard

If Lauri wont be an all star im putting a plunger on Silver's bald head

I'm pretty sure Lauri is incapable of missing

Lauri is most improved and it's not even close right now.

I miss the KO hate comments.
Happy to help:

Kelly Olynyk on the bench looking just like Bruce Campbell in Army of Darkness when he opens a fake book of the dead and his face is unnaturally elongated as it is sucked into the pit of hell.

KO in his typical spot on the bench injured. Can't believe we duped Ainge to give us Bogey for him!

Too bad KO didn't play, I would have loved to see him flopping around on the ground like Johnny Lawrence in the Karate Kid when Daniel crane kicks him in the face except with KO no one touched him.

Coincidentally, I also heard KO dressed up as a shower for his high school's Halloween dance, and he slipped and fell on the fake shower water and sued the school.

KO is floppier than the swordfish I caught in the Gulf of Mexico.

I heard KO wears Gheorge Muresan cologne, and carries a hackey sack wherever he goes.

I bet KO loves to have dueling banjo battles with random canoe enthusiasts.

I BET KO is the type of guy that uses the seat in front of himself on a plane to forcefully stand up causing the passenger in front of him to spill his coffee as he proceeds to pull on every seat as he walks down the aisle to use the plane's bathroom standing up with the seat down and the door unlocked. Probably doesn't wash his hands either.

KO flops around more than the senator in X-Men that Magneto turns into a giant pile off slime with his mutant transformation magnet machine.

My favorite part of Harry and the Henderson's is when KO gets really confused and punches holes in the wall to try and find the rest of the body of the wall mounted deer. He gives the same look to the refs every time he flops on the ground.

Did anyone else see KO selling incense to fans by the Jazz bench?

I heard KO and Tori Spelling had a baby and it just won the Kentucky Derby.

I heard KO was part of the Heaven's Gate cult, but evidently wasn't allowed on the spaceship behind the comet because he was just too weird.

1671614288765.png

“That ****er Ainge is such a snake landing Kessler on top of all those picks. What an epic fail for Minny. Possibly the worst trade ever.

I think we can all agree that the Jazz are rebuilding the right way, in the same way that 99% of billionaires made their money the right way.”

Don’t hate the playa hate the game biatches!