JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Pre Game

hate that they’re both wearing basically the same color

IMO the Jazz hot start is mostly bogus and fake. They have some nice players, but nobody there actually has anything to play for and the org doesn't actually want to win. I think they're going to start losing a bunch of games and start living up (down) to expectations.

From what I've seen, the players are well coached and playing for each other. They have played well. I certainly wouldn't take them lightly tonight.

Apparently I don't watch enough Jazz basketball because I had no idea they started Vanderbult, Olynyk, and Lauri. That's a lot of length.

Who the **** approved those jerseys? I'm not colorblind but I can imagine this being a struggle for a lot of people.

I had too many drinks to put up with these jersey choices

CP3 dressed like he's heading to high school study hall in 1997

Just checking in during a Rockets timeout, WTF are these jerseys for the Suns and why are they wearing such a similar color to the Jazz?

I've been really excited for the Jazz matchup, so I'm happy it's not on a school night. I want to see how this unproven yet surprisingly strong team does it and how we handle it. Also, I'm a huge fan of Finland/Lauri and wish we could have seen him in Phoenix. Hope he has a great game, despite the loss.

Torqouise and purple jersey matching, that's a new one!

Turquoise is the new black.

Markkanen would’ve been so cool to get a year or two ago. Kinda disappointed that JJ never made a deal.

1st Half

How do you give up 42 points in one quarter to this team?

When are they starting? Down 19 - 3!

All things considered, not that bad! Play better in the 2nd tho pls

If i say what i wanna say about Ayton right now i'd get banned

Keep Ayton out of there, it’s like playing with 4.

Jazz are shooting 58.3% from three.

Horton-Tucker is built like a linebacker.

Some good team basketball by the Jazz.

Embiid scored 59 against this frontcourt last week. Let’s see if Ayton can get 12.

Two biggest mishaps in Suns history:

Book scores, Lauri scores, Book scores, Lauri scores

The mixture of the Jazz not being able to miss and the Suns not being able to play clean defense is a horrible combination...

Man a rebounder would work wonders for this team.

dudes who thought this was going to be an instant W have not been watching the Jazz this season

They’re on fire from 3 we just need to weather the storm

Please trade for clarkson man

****ing hell they can't miss

Just turned on the game and it took me a good 20 seconds to realize we are the team in blue.

Losing the coin flip for the right to take Lew Alcindor

The shotmaking in this game is insane lmao

Markannen is a tough match up for us. Too heavy for mikal. Too tall for Craig. Obviously too quick for saric. And he does a great job moving without the ball. Gonna need to be a team effort.

The Jazz are legitimately a playoff team and this isn’t some early season outlier like Washington last year. Sexton and Markannen are both super solid and their role players make me jealous.

Yo this game is really good. Win or lose. This Lauri kid is ****ing money. Only second time watching him.

I wish there was some divine power we could use to make sure no team ever shoots 50+% from three for the entire game.

We going for 260 combined score at this rate jfc

Drafting DeAndre Ayton over Luka Doncic.

Looks like another string game from MasturbAyton.

Jazz put the suns in a blender in that first quarter. Quick slashing and driving offense took us by surprise.

Jazz are chuckers. They won't stay hot all game. Weather the initial storm, and then chip away.

Always a sellout since the husbands bring all 5 of their wives

Jazz gonna score 200pts.

This is ridiculous. Jazz got 31 points with 5:30 left in the 1st.

Even the head coach looks Mormon

42 point 1st quarter for the jazz. Yeesh

Let’s get this w in the second half! just play jock more, ayton been unreliable lately

We really losing to a bunch of role players

defense has been really awful since the 76ers loss but ayton playing so soft once again is making me this close to say trade ayton lmao

2nd Half

can we move on from DA yet? he doesn't seem to value being on a team where he isn't the main focal point

Meanwhile our $132 million dollar center has 6 points…

Please trade the charmin mascot DeAndre ayton. We appreciate it.

Ayton should be Embid 2.0. I don't know why he isn't. Same body type. Same mid range game.

Every time it looks like were about to tie, these ****ers hit a 3.

The jazz are so ****in lucky tonight this is absurd, whether it’s the refs or miracle shots or all the 50/50 balls bouncing their way or a bunch of our shots going in n out.

This is gonna look like a normal game's final score at the end of the third.

They unconscious from 3.. but it’s gotta slow down, eventually

Jazz hitting some dumb ****ing shots to finish out this game, lol.

Olynyk is the type of ************ that never tips housekeeping

Jazz have a great crowd. Sounds like a playoff game in there

Ayton to the line for 1st time since Nov. 9 at Minnesota. Went three straight games without attempting one.

Shoot out in the wild west

Super fun game. Haven’t watched much jazz this year. Damn they good. They play really fast and aggressive

Apparently we haven't practiced backdoor defense and fronting cutters.

Someone check Beasley. ****in hell.

Jazz undefeated when Markkanen scores 20 or more.

I remember when the Jazz used to score 84 points in an entire game.

This is another game where I keep getting confused about which team has the ball.

Can’t believe we’re only down 2! Time for a Jazz 3

We have no answer for Markkanen

We’re just not winning this game with Markkanen playing like this.

End of 3rd quarter:
Jazz 107 - Suns 105

This whole game has been like the 1st round of Hagler-Hearns.

For every big Suns play, for every big suns shot, the Jazz have a huge answer and it’s always someone random ****er.

Man jazz has some nice sets.

Playing booker 48 minutes just to not get blown out every night doesnt seem like a sustainable strategy to me

Holy **** no one can miss. Every bucket is going straight through

Seriously this game is incredible. Just buckets everywhere by everyone

Both teams are playing good defense, everyone is just knocking down psycho shots.

He was big they said. He was athletic they said. Draft him #1 they said.

Once again……Ayton being too soft and unable to hit clutch free throws. Another 1 point loss that should have been a W. Should not have extended him.

I'm a huge sun's fan, but man Lauri played insane that turn around on booker from the corner hurt !!!! I don't think DA realises how big his is he should just crash them defensive boards.

Yeah Jazz were playin like they trying to get a scholarship lol.

Lauri is unreal haha what the heck

Marrkanen the better wildcat

Stop getting embarrassed by Markkanen

And ****** unwanted Beasley

Suns could use someone like Malik Beasley off the bench. They didn't get a lot from their bench.

Dark days ahead post Chris Paul boys. Capped out with Devin Booker and three 3rd-4th offensive options. Just didn't play the draft well enough for assets and depth.

Markannen finally realized how big he is this season and it's showing

For every big Suns play, for every big suns shot, the Jazz have a huge answer and it’s always someone random ****er.

To be fair, their entire roster is all random ****ers.

Jazz are getting all the loose balls right now

Such a lucky shot wow

Booker looks to be running on fumes. He has to be tired.

Can you imagine if Ayton even had HALF of Booker’s heart/drive?

Utah won't miss

Of all the games for Book to go off, the other team is making 90% of their damn 3s.

What is it with Utah fans? None of them are drinking, yet there howling like drunks. Just a bunch of crazy repressed Mormons.

Markannen is a matchup nightmare right now.

Markannen turned into prime Larry Bird. Go figure. Wish we had traded for him.

Maybe the Jazz will eventually stop hitting ******** fade aways. Maybe not. But maybe

Jazz hitting everything they throw towards the basket.

Dbook is gassed
Will somebody else show up?

Booker’s exhausted man. Even the Jazz announcers just said it, he has like very little legs under his shots now.

Damn clarkson just hit an impossible shot

The refs are horrible desperately want Phoenix to win. Finally, something’s in our favor when it comes to officiating.

Clarkson has turned into a bonafide killer since going to Utah. Man, he'd be a great fit for us.

Lol the shots jazz make are unbelievable

That was the most Dirk-esque shot I've seen. Kid is nasty.

Markannan said I’ll see your impossible shot and raise you one.

Suns shots are rolling in and out, ball is slipping through our fingers out of bounds, meanwhile Jazz making turnaround circus shots while being smothered. Maybe if someone besides Book stepped up in the first 3 quarters we’d walk away with the win.

Gonna lose to 2 impossible shots when you finally played some D cause you spent all night letting them score with no resistance.

And to think he languished away in CHI and elsewhere before showing his true mettle in UTA.

Hell of a shot by Clarkson over Bridges.

Lemme guess Jazz make a 3 right here

These second chance points have been back breakers

**** them Jazz fans. They don't deserve anything nice

Bridges was all over Clarkson and he still made it. Crazy shot.

What the hell is their mascot supposed to be a ****ing Sasquatch?

Jazz are hitting some of the luckiest turn around shots dear god. Everything they are throwing up is going in

THT is burning us?? **** no

This is the best game the Jazz will play all season. What in the **** are these shots that they’re hitting? ****ing Michael Jordan Kobe Bryant **** by the whole team.

Jazz finished shooting 51.6% from three. Suns only shot 30% from that range.

Can't even be mad however this ends, this is just some absolutely absurd basketball, might literally be a career night for Lauri

This crowd is going *******!

Win or lose are you not entertained?? This is total hoops

Since when were Clarkson and Markannen this good lol

Before this year they were always inefficient as ****

How many more times are we going to see Markkannen wide open off a screen for a dunk

Please get us Clarkson if they’re selling

Conley nearly got his 1st tech there

BRO WHAT ARE THESE SHOTS. ****ING INSANE

Oh my GOD, Lauri.....

Circus shot after circus shot. Crazy...

It would be nice if the Jazz actually miss a shot, I'm not even worried about this outcome honestly. Book is elite as we already knew and the Jazz are in a zone yet we are still keeping up after a horrid start.

Ridiculous buckets by Clarkson and Lauri. Sheesh

I can't even be mad if we lose bro. These shots are just ****ing wild from Utah

Game of the year so far

How am I supposed to concentrate when Jazz have both JC and Lauri

HAHAHAHA what good defense from conley

God I remember thinking this game was ****ed when the jazz had 30 points 5 minutes and here we are

Feel like i've aged eons

It’s just their night… all the bounces and rolls. You can’t do anything about that. That was good defense on both Clarkson and Lauri and they still go in. Just tip your hat and move on.

last two shots Utah put up you just gotta tip your hat to that, its just their night.

No ****ing way he hit that

What do you do against that lmao

I thought you guys said they would start missing 3s this half? They are going nuclear on us.

Lauri Markannen should be target #1 for the Suns, he's an insane mismatch, how the **** hasn't he been flipped again.

Every team should be looking at him.

Markkanen is a much better player than I thought. Haven’t watched him much, dude is a solid flex big and $16M a year has got to be one of the better contracts in the NBA

Beasley is a MF flamethrower . How much to get this guy on our team?

Man these Jazz players are playing out of their mind

Honestly, this Jazz team is so impressive. I know they want Wembyanama, but this team feels special

We’re not meant to win this game. These guys out here making circus shots and **** lmao.

Even if this ends in an L, not mad. This Jazz team is really fun.

Those are just 2 crazy shots. Good D on both.

Our defensive rating after this game is ****ED

holy mary mother of god wtf were those last 2 possessions.. did we eat lead based paint at the 2 minute mark?

That’s just ridiculous… we can’t play better defense

For ****s sakes, just stop taking your eyes off of Markannen. You seriously went to help on THT there what the ****

Who the **** is this Beasley guy cooking us from downtown

57% from the field & 53% from 3pt land. INSANE

Oh no I just found out Lauri is a Gemini..

Crazy thing about Utah is they have a bunch of assets from the Mitchell and Gobert trades should they push towards a playoff run.

We waste 6 seconds and call timeout??? Comedy pure comedy

Booker chose to go for 50 instead of the win. Hmmmm.

If we had called a timeout when we got the rebound, Lee wouldn't had to take that ridiculous shot.

Book took the 2 in case he got fouled it was the right play. Calling the timeout after burning 6 seconds and then the play out of the timeout failing are fair game though...

Thank **** it's over. I don't think I could have survived OT

Both teams playing good defense, everyone is just knocking down psycho shots

Pretty go description of the game

MasterbAyton lol

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeah except our transition defense was dogs***. How many easy layups did we give them for being slow or disorganized in transition?

Should be easy to fix, and Suns play slower pace and more halfcourt when CP3 is in so might not be a theme either way.

IMO the Jazz hot start is mostly bogus and fake. They have some nice players, but nobody there actually has anything to play for and the org doesn't actually want to win. I think they're going to start losing a bunch of games and start living up (down) to expectations.
How fake does it look now bitch!!!?
Who the **** approved those jerseys? I'm not colorblind but I can imagine this being a struggle for a lot of people.
Boler knew he was screwed when both teams took the court, oh…. The humanity
Just checking in during a Rockets timeout, WTF are these jerseys for the Suns and why are they wearing such a similar color to the Jazz?
Boler thinks it’s a open to the public jazz scrimmage rotfl
Just turned on the game and it took me a good 20 seconds to realize we are the team in blue.
Boler woke up this morning thinking “what an exciting scrimmage ” lmao
This is ridiculous. Jazz got 31 points with 5:30 left in the 1st.
Hehe
Meanwhile our $132 million dollar center has 6 points…
Suns going all in on a chip, the pacers trying to tank, yet you match the pacers offer for Ayton ruining a great Kumbaya moment. Good going suns.
Olynyk is the type of ************ that never tips housekeeping
I know I never have.
Apparently we haven't practiced backdoor defense and fronting cutters.
It shows
I remember when the Jazz used to score 84 points in an entire game.
What during the hand checking era?? Idiot!!
This is another game where I keep getting confused about which team has the ball.
Boler still thinks this was a scrimmage.
What is it with Utah fans? None of them are drinking, yet there howling like drunks. Just a bunch of crazy repressed Mormons.
Describes me to a tee, wow rotfl
What the hell is their mascot supposed to be a ****ing Sasquatch?
Ever lay eyes on a freaking bear?? Idiot!!

“This is the best game the Jazz will play all season. What in the **** are these shots that they’re hitting? ****ing Michael Jordan Kobe Bryant **** by the whole team.”

That’s right bitches we channeling our inner Kobe Jordan on y’all’s a$$e$!