JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
https://www.facebook.com/chicagobulls/

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1818898

https://www.blogabull.com/2019/3/23/18278909/bulls-vs-jazz-game-preview-and-open-thread#comments

We should be screwed if the Jazz show up.

I had a brief "what if" conversation and want your opinion. In hindsight, would you prefer D. Mitchell over Lauri in the 2017 draft? I originally picked Lauri, but realizing I may be a bit biased, and think now Mitchell would be that legit floor general.

The jazz are gonna try and blow the bulls out of the building.

This will be a pretty bad L.

Their still my squad but i gotta keep it real they're bums !

After first quarter the game is over.
Bulls saw Zion and Ja Morant in the tournament and said no way can we win 3 in a row. Bulls came to their senses. Only question will Jazz win by 20 or 30.

3 guards huh? That’s unique

Rubio scoring with ease.

Getting destroyed again.

Utah is a good defensive team and it's not just individual defense and they want to really win this. Bulls haven't got too many easy shots.

I mentioned in the opening post how tough it may be to score against this team especially given how much these games mean to the Jazz

I really like the way the Jazz are put together. They’ve got a lot of guys that know and excel at their roles. Quin Snyder is still one of my favorite coaches in the league.

Damn, I expected a blowout in this one... but wow this is going to be a complete embarrassment

At least the jazz aren’t trying to show us up but yeah these guys will continue to keep blowing us out if the bulls don’t try to make adjustments

Rubio would be good on the bulls

Rubio is so crafty with the ball. His change of pace and knowing where to go to shift defenses is exceptional.

The Jazz are really, really good for a team with no high draft picks, no prominent FAs, just good basketball people, a good coach, and underrated veteran players. They're not going to win the West but I do admire them.

Utah is a good example how you should build your team if you don't get those generational talents. Good defense and good ball movement in offense.

The Bulls should be allowed more than one loss on their record for this one.

Hey! I forgot the Bulls were playing already!
:checks box score:
OK, how are my brackets doing again?

Why do keep running this 1-5 pick and roll vs their best defenders in Rubio and Gobert over and over?

They play moving the ball,not relying only on Rubio as a playmaker, sharing the ball, really good to watch.

One half is about all the attention I can give to this game, which is probably about 18 more minutes of attention paid to the game than the Bulls have given.

WOW this is a receiving end of a blowout for the ages.

I’ll take a Zion please

Why tf is Crowder yelling and 1 after he missed

We won the 3rd!!!

Probably the slowest game thread of the season. But understandable - we are fielding a D team in this game, NCAA tournament is going on, and we have nothing to play for.

Can we have Rubio? He's crafty, I like him

He's also beautiful

This is embarrassing. Lauri shooting air balls we're not gonna score even 40 points this half. I can't take this anymore.

It's only a 34 point deficit. There's a universe where they come back and win this one. It's for damn sure not this universe, but there is a universe. Somewhere.

What the **** happened? I’m just seeing this game now omg ..

jazz commentators are pretty good

That was rough but we are short handed and banged up. Its to be expected. Just try to make it interesting in the 2nd half

They should have cancelled the game at halftime...

Watching this is pretty much proof we're addicts

This is the kind of effort we needed against Phoenix

You know I could say that’s an understatement but at this point it just pouring salt into a wound

Just got the notification we’re down 70-36 at the half. Lulz.

Save us baseball

Not the best of starts??? How about the worst start of the year? Did they start the G league squad tonight?

I thought this score was from college tournament

We'll get them in the 2nd half

The NBA should just eliminate this sorry *** franchise.

Good Grief, Be glad when our season is over with. Tired of seeing my bulls losing all the time when they are capable of a decent season.

They loss by 31pts. They didn't fall to the Jazz, they got blown out by them

Still watching till the end. Loyalty.

Great effort tonight jus came up short

I thought I read the score wrong when I got the notification of the halftime score from the Bulls app. This is a nightmare

"The Jazz are really, really good for a team with no high draft picks, no prominent FAs, just good basketball people, a good coach, and underrated veteran players. They're not going to win the West but I do admire them."

He/she is right. Let's take a deep breath. At least we're not the Bulls.