What's new

Quotes from Wizards' forums-"NBAtv analysts clearly don't follow the Wizards at all lmao. Then again who does."

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Pre Game

YOUR Washington Bullets are 12-20!

They snapped the 10 game losing streak and broke the Suns 3-game streak on Tuesday night.

It was weird how the Wizards rather easily handled Utah in their first outing. I just assumed that Utah wasn't really any good and that their early win streak was just a fluke. It turns out that Utah IS pretty good, so that was actually our best win of the season. Utah just didn't have an answer for Porzingis.

Package up Kuz with Tommy and get Danny Ainge in here. Ainge wins more in one year on accident than we have all last decade and Skinny Terd's been busting his azz for years trying to cobble together some wins to show how smart he is.

What a nothing of a guitar collection that was. Utah proud of that?

This is the sexiest uniform matchup of the year

Will Barton has been the worst player in the nba who gets regular playing time

1st Half

Time to sit Beal , making too any mistakes.

Watching the game on my phone on the way to the airport. The wizards look tiny! But so do the jazz, its a small screen. Nice shot, kispert!

Kispert for the ages. That was one long flat shot.

Beal is playing well tonight. Nipped in the bud my snide comments about Jordan Clarkson being better for a much lower cost.

Corey SWISHbert!

KISPERT LMAO WHAT THE ****

White Jesus with the casual half court swoooosh

wtf they mean “the first half actually isn’t over” what were all those commercials and the half time show for?

Can’t hate Sexton man. Clearly cares about the game

This team is hot stinky *******

We’re giving their shooters open shots every possession. WUJ defense!

2nd Half

Complete collapse. They absolutely cannot or won't play any defense! Just horrific.

Wizards can NOT defend the 3 ball.

Jazz are up 11 with Markkanen still on the bench. Only played 27 minutes (plus 18).

not if the Jazz make 10+ more 3s than we do

NBAtv analysts clearly don't follow the Wizards at all lmao. Then again who does.

Beal isn’t hitting rim on these shots Jesus

I don't ever wanna watch Barton play basketball again

I hope Barton has started learning Chinese

Ni Hao!

will barton... you ARE a shanghai tiger!!!

Barton -20 in 13 minutes. Tank Commander

This team never learns, we go low on screens and teams annihilate us from 3.

I'm charging will Barton with crimes against humanity

They’re making 3s and we’re bricking them. That’s the main difference this second half

Davis couldn’t even get a shot attempt in garbage time. What a garbage pick

Barton is one upping his performance from the other night with a minus 20 in 14 mins this time

Turns out basketball is harder without a Jokic

Jazz have the loudest crowd

wow they came into this quarter apparently unable to miss from 3 huh

I don't wanna hear about the officiating ... Wizards are playing assball!

lmao bruh that aint gettin overturned

What was that last 2 minutes of the half? Multiple bad calls, Lauri in foul trouble and the flattest half court buzzer beater I've ever seen in my life.

Utah fans don't get enough credit for creating an electric enviroment. Consistently some of the loudest crowds I hear on broadcasts.

lol classic will barton, bad contested mid range with feet just over the 3 point line in the clutch.

guess he's learnt nothing

Post Game

There is something broken in the Wizards system, in Football managers would be sacked on spot. we need new head of the team, coaching has to be pro level. all starts from the top

Man, we gettin cooked this whole season.

Barton is the worst then that guy with the similar name we had last year

And this is why you have to root against this team. Not just to lose. But to be humiliated. They need to lose by 20. By 30! They need to lose 10 more in a row. 20 more! Anything to beat some sense into Leonsis. I feel bad for the players, particularly the young promising ones like Avdija, Kispert and Goodwin, but this is the way it has to be. I'm rooting for you to lose badly.

Imagine thinking the smart option is to try and upgrade the roster around Beal. It boggles the mind.

Walker Kessler can play in the NBA for years, guy looks legit right out of the box for 15-20 minutes a night on a contending team that plays drop coverages. I’m stunned by this honesty, did not think his game would translate to NBA.

It's funny how much time we spend discussing lineups and rotations like it matters with this team. It doesn't.

This team is ridiculous. Deni is out. Kispert in. You think the offense will look better, but nothing changes. In the end, the Wizards don't have a good enough offense to offset their bad defense. No matter who plays.

Also, can we stop with this Barton nonsense? Let him sit at home until he's traded or something.

beasley is 100℅ better than beal

Kispert took 8 shots in 37 minutes and only 5 3PA. That's Avdija's low usage numbers. Kispert knows how to do one thing. He can't rebound and can't defend. If he's not out there shooting, he's useless.

Can’t win losing the three point battle so decisively. Same story.

The strangest thing about the Wizards is they are the same no matter who is playing and who is out, just doesnt matter for some reason I cant figure.

I think they are shamelessly letting Kuz go for 25 every night and raise his value in the hopes he appreciates them and decides to stay.

This team refuses to play modern basketball and doesn't have the defense to make up for it. I don't know if it's only WUJ's offensive scheme that is so outdated or the lack of a quality playmaker or both (probably), but it's hard to win games when the opponent scores 9 more 3s (10 before garbage time). Wizards: 7-21 vs Jazz: 16-35. 21 shots is way too low. The average 3PA this season is 34.3 with team making 12.2 3s per game. The Wizards took 13 shots below the average and scored 5 shots below the average (15 points). That's just not modern basketball.

That was a pretty fun game until the 4th quarter. League-average 3pt shooting vs. 55% 3pt shooting... hard to win like that.

That slow zoom out of Brad looking devastated with Kuz and others to the side of him looked like the opening scene from A Clockwork Orange. Game not as good as the movie though and Kubrick > WUJ

Tank commander - Will Barton

He's the tank commander, captain, lieutenant, admiral, general, footsoldier, private, corporal, like he's the whole tank army rolled into one man my god

Only the Wizards can shoot 56% from the field with only 10 TOs and still get blown out. We have two massive weaknesses and it's the reason for all these losses: can't make enough 3s and we allow opponents to shoot and make too many 3s. I'd really like to see a tougher defensive attitude from the tip to prevent opponents from finding a rhythm.

Nothing shocks me with this team. Anything can happen and everything will happen

might be an unpopular opinion but i miss when the coaches would wear suits

Quotes from around the league

Walker Kessler is so good.

People with say about how Jazz have replaced Rudy with a younger version of him in Kessler and all but Kessler reminds me of a more mobile Mozgov when he had joined the Cavs. Big frame and verticality, runs the floor well, has good hands and attacks the rim with ferocity. Has lot more potential on the offensive end than Rudy but obviously has a long long way to go before he's in the same stratosphere as Gobert in terms of anchoring a defense.

lots of reddit doesn't know ****. Lauri didn't play as well his 3rd and 4th years on the Bulls but there were a lot of external factors that caused that. Most Bulls fans seemed to be *****eads and gave up on Lauri real quick. I'm glad Lauri is going insane now outside of Chicago. The bulls didn't deserve him

“I’m a family man… I mean I don’t have kids, but when I do”

lmao. Walker Kessler is low key hilarious

Taj Gibson and Rudy Gay in the game feels like I'm back in the mid 2000s

Jesus what is Lauri on

How long has Clarkson been using fingernail polish? He's got some intricate **** going on lol

I'm charging will Barton with crimes against humanity
I haven’t watched much Wiz games but apparently Barton is struggling slightly. lol
lmao bruh that aint gettin overturned
Haha. I was perplexed as to why that got challenged. Not just because it was an obvious foul, but I think t there was just over 3 min left and game was already out of reach.

Package up Kuz with Tommy and get Danny Ainge in here. Ainge wins more in one year on accident than we have all last decade and Skinny Terd's been busting his azz for years trying to cobble together some wins to show how smart he is.
Dream on, Danny ain’t goin nowhere!
This is the sexiest uniform matchup of the year
Vindicated, looks like the world is finally catching up to my advanced fashion sense. :p

Walker Kessler can play in the NBA for years, guy looks legit right out of the box for 15-20 minutes a night on a contending team that plays drop coverages. I’m stunned by this honesty, did not think his game would translate to NBA.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

“Westley Sissel Unseld Jr. is an American professional basketball coach who is an outlaw, who is placed wanted by the FBI for destroying the Washington Wizards of the National Basketball Association. He is the son of Tommy Sheppard, a draft bust who was hired by a terrorist group of renegades to destroy the Washington Wizards.”

Wiki is currently soliciting your donations, LOL.

“Westley Sissel Unseld Jr. is an American professional basketball coach who is an outlaw, who is placed wanted by the FBI for destroying the Washington Wizards of the National Basketball Association. He is the son of Tommy Sheppard, a draft bust who was hired by a terrorist group of renegades to destroy the Washington Wizards.”

Wiki is currently soliciting your donations, LOL.
Also:
Screenshot_20221223_185057_Chrome.jpg

Watching the game on my phone on the way to the airport. The wizards look tiny! But so do the jazz, its a small screen.
lol

How long has Clarkson been using fingernail polish? He's got some intricate **** going on lol

Jesus what is Lauri on

Are they referring to steroids due to his chiseled bod?