What's new

Race for the 31st pick

This season is getting depressing, so let's have a little fun. We can all cheer on Simone and Detroit to beat out Washington for not last place.

Currently Detroit is just a half game back. LET'S GO PISTONS!
Wait your solution for our depression is to hope Detroit wins games???? We didn't have enough disappointment and losing in our lives already?

Low stakes cheering for other teams is fun. If they lose it doesn't hurt, but if they win it's good times.

Get on board, GO SIMONE!
I just thought it was funny. Hey we are depressed… why not root for the team that set the nba record for games lost in a row!!!!

This season is getting depressing.

I was thinking though - we did luck out when we traded Mitchell to Cleveland as Lauri and Colin turned out to be our two best offensive players. I'm also thankful Kessler panned out in the Rudy trade and that Collins hasn't been a disappointment either.

We should be doing the 10-day contract thing to try and in hopes we can find another diamond in the rough like we did Dunn as the more solid rotation guys we can get, the better.

Hopefully the accumulation of talent will begin and the days of trading it away for picks is done.

Low stakes cheering for other teams is fun. If they lose it doesn't hurt, but if they win it's good times.

Get on board, GO SIMONE!
Simone collected 8p, 4r, 4a (not so shabby, not great), but also had game-"high" -19 in the +/-.

Not a win last night, but hopefully they wore down the Lakers enough that tonight should be an easy W for the Jazz.

The Pistons play again tonight at Phoenix.

Tonight we also want the Wizards to lose at the Pelicans.