What's new

Raul "Raulzinho" Neto video. Key plays from BRA vs. SPA 9/1/14

karpasov

I am a Jazz fan who lives in Israel. I mean – I am a real die hard, unhealthy kind of fan. This require some extreme measures to maintain. Since the games are actually played around 4AM Israel time, I found a solution to watch almost all of them. I became familiar with different sites and forums that allows you to download the matches after a few hours. So, a day after each Jazz game, I am waiting for the file to be available and before that happen I am avoiding any news\friends that can somehow reveal the score. I watched about 75 games like that during the past season. Sounds crazy I know. And it is extremely hard to explain to someone who don't possess the "virus". But hey, how can you "explain love anyway…? [The whole thing deserves a post of its own. I should write it sometime. This is just the background for the main thing this post is all about]
So I thought, now when the Mondubasket is being played in Europe, some of you guys are experiencing my life reality in a way. Since the lack of real Jazz BB action makes us all thirsty for any Jazz related materials – I thought to try and bring you the main thing we all care about in the tournament – Jazz players and how they play.
Here is my first try – a short glimpse of Neto play Vs. Spain.
Important – this is not a highlight reel! (there were extremely low "highlights" in Neto's play this match.) It's just a short video with some of the simple basic moves, movement and a bit of defense by Raul. My intention is to show the good and
the bad aspects of his game so don't expect to see quality play here. It was a really awful game by the whole Brazilian team. (Neto should have had 5-6 assists if his teammates were scoring the open shots they got from his passes. He played for only 16 minutes overhaul.
(Also, not the best quality of video edit also. I tried my best…)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2PEUv9w_Qg&feature=youtu.be