What's new

Re-live the shot from the 98 finals, but from Jordan's viewpoint in NBA 2K11

G-O-A-T

https://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/NBA-2K11-Michael-Jordan-Challenge-video-game

“It’s a new mode in the game that will allow the gamer to re-live 10 of Michael Jordan’s most legendary moments in the game,” Argent said.

Among the 10 challenges will be Jordan’s final shot in a Bulls uniform over Bryon Russell to clinch the 1998 NBA championship, “the shrug” performance against the Trail Blazers in the 1992 Finals, his 63 points against Larry Bird’s Celtics in the 1986 playoffs and his self-described greatest game — a 69-point performance against the Cavaliers in March 1990.

To make it as authentic as possible, 2K Sports has also recruited several of Jordan’s former teammates to appear in the game. They're also hoping to have at least the starting five from each of the opposing teams in the game.

So, will we also be required to push off in order to hit the shot?

Yeah, I've played this game during the Beta testing. You hold RB and X while shooting and he'll push Bryon Russell off and clear space to make the shot.

If I wanted to push some one in a basketball game, I'd pull on the SNES and play NBA Jam.