What's new

Real-time NBA Draft !!

I don't know where he fits on the roster. Minor league time or trade bait...
Selden and Baker are still interesting.

Holy cow at all of you that are so upset about trading a second round pick. Do you know the success rate of second round picks? Jazz already have 14 players on their roster. Odds are that pick at 42 doesn't even make the roster. Jazz got a lot better by adding George Hill and are trying to make the playoffs. They have 4 first round picks in the next 2 drafts, so they are in no way mortgaging their future by trading away that pick.

Bryon Russell, Shannon ANderson, Mo williams, Paul Millsap, Jeremy Evans would disagree with you. Add Jeff Hornacek and Korver 2nd round picks even though they were drafted by other teams.

Joel Bolonboy...steal of the draft. I'm gonna camp out on State street to get seats for the championship parade next June. Who's with me?

Bryon Russell, Shannon ANderson, Mo williams, Paul Millsap, Jeremy Evans would disagree with you. Add Jeff Hornacek and Korver 2nd round picks even though they were drafted by other teams.

Wow, you picked 5 guys that the Jazz have picked in the second round over the last 25 years. I didn't say that second rounders don't make it, I said they have a low success rate. Chances are less than 10 from this year even play in the NBA.