What's new

Real-time NBA Draft !!

Wow, you picked 5 guys that the Jazz have picked in the second round over the last 25 years. I didn't say that second rounders don't make it, I said they have a low success rate. Chances are less than 10 from this year even play in the NBA.

All I was saying is there is value to be found in the second round. Yes the success rate is low but there are still many more examples in the league who were second rounders or non drafted players who made it in the league.

Going to sleep now. Disappointing draft for us but we got George Hill anyway. Could have still drafted Qi, though.

Love the Bolomboy pick. He has all the tools to be a Tristan Thompson. Not saying he'll get there, but there really isn't anything TT has that JB doesn't.

I'm glad I'm making money at work while following this and not taking my own time like most of the rest of you LOL.

Jazz will be a better team next year, and have plenty of picks in the next few years to make up for not having the 42nd pick this year, so I'm not too upset.
Ya, I agree.
Bit of a letdown but getting hill was good